its going goodOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How is the show going??
Mera toh dekhna hota hi nahi
I haven't seen after 8th
If you will get time do watch Virat jealousy episode 11th jan epi & today's episode
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
its going goodOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How is the show going??
Mera toh dekhna hota hi nahi
I haven't seen after 8th
If you will get time do watch Virat jealousy episode 11th jan epi & today's episode
Damn I missed it🥺Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai
its going good
If you will get time do watch Virat jealousy episode 11th jan epi & today's episode
And cannot even see today
At times I do hate working for such reasons
But how was Jealous Virat??
Yanha to sannata ho gaya hai bilkul
Kaha gaye sab ?
Sab kahan ghum hai??😒
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Sab kahan ghum hai??😒
The current track has not agreed with the viewers, simply put.
you know he is most wanted munda when out of the whole lot of newbies, only he is selected🤣
Audience arent Ghum hai current track ke pyaar mein
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
you know he is most wanted munda when out of the whole lot of newbies, only he is selected🤣
Or he is most known maybe? Coz the other newbies are actually new to iTV 😆