Noooo yaaar
I’m still here
Today afternoon only I’ll be leaving back to my hometown
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Noooo yaaar
I’m still here
Today afternoon only I’ll be leaving back to my hometown
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Noooo yaaar
I’m still here
Today afternoon only I’ll be leaving back to my hometown
Kaise ja rahi teri trip ???
Full time enjoy...
Ohhhh yesssss, we are enjoying a lot
Coz we have many friends here also, we’re like having such a great time and all fun nights
Thanks Nishu :)
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Thanks Nishu :)
Tune kal RS family tree padhi edt mein...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Tune kal RS family tree padhi edt mein...
Nahiiii yaaar
What was it about??? Yesterday I was so busy as I had the wedding also here
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Nahiiii yaaar
What was it about??? Yesterday I was so busy as I had the wedding also here
So ab tak jo discuss hua uske hisaab se:
AP= kabbu's half mom = Vansh's half mom= Rudra Chacha's half girlfriend
Chanchal = Rudra's wife = Aryan's mother
Riddhima's mom = Kabir's real mom = Chacha's another half girlfriend
Riddhima's Dad = Angre's father
Kabir= Vansh's half bro = Aryan's half bro = riddhima's half bro
Angre = Riddhima's full bro
baaki ka add karo
Neha Ki credit...