😂😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Cvs can I get a PurVir hug now? Ab toh apni purvi se khoon ki ultiya bhi kara chuke ho. Meko hug dene ke liye khoon ke ansu na rulao 😭😭
Yup we need to see a hug now 🙏 pls cvs
Waise Vir's bodyguards are in badly need of protein.. they are guarding Virendra Pratap Singh afterall 😏 aaj ke scene mein I though Vir is guarding them instead
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Cvs can I get a PurVir hug now? Ab toh apni purvi se khoon ki ultiya bhi kara chuke ho. Meko hug dene ke liye khoon ke ansu na rulao 😭😭
🙂🙂🙂🙂
Bhut badi demand kardi apne
Socho kal miljaye hospital me 😭😭😭😭
I am hoping the same 🤞
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Cvs can I get a PurVir hug now? Ab toh apni purvi se khoon ki ultiya bhi kara chuke ho. Meko hug dene ke liye khoon ke ansu na rulao 😭😭
Yes yes please.. Ab aur wait nahi ho raha for a passionate PurVir hug
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Waise Vir's bodyguards are in badly need of protein.. they are guarding Virendra Pratap Singh afterall 😏 aaj ke scene mein I though Vir is guarding them instead
Vir is a one man army.. 🥵
Main locality mein mithai baat dungi 😭😭😭
Sochne wali bat hai Humne 14 threads khatam kar diye 🤔🤔🤔
A big thank you to u all lovely members here for ur healthy discussions 👍🏼 and i hope it ll continue 😳😆....
keep rocking gals 🥳🥳
