Kaku and his dad got their dues. 😆

Finally Paakhi was shown her place.. 

Awesome update. 

Posted: 3 years ago

OMG OMG OMG
OUR VAADA BOY IS ON FIRE!!!
YES YES YES! KAKU GANG GOT BURNED! 😂
KYA JAWAAB DIYA HAI PATTAR DIDI KO VIRAT NE...HATS OFF 👏
I FEEL LIKE PATTING VAADA BOY'S SHOULDER AND SAY THIS "JA VIRAT JA JEELE APNI ZINDAGI APNI BIWI(SAI) KE SAATH" 😃 😊

DEAR DEAR AUTHOR, 
HUGS, KISSES, AND ALL MY LOVE TO YOU, ❤️ 🤗
REALLY LOVES THE CHAP
PLEASE UPDATE SOON, YOU GOT ME SO EXCITED!
I'm DOING A VICTORY DANCE HERE AT VIRA BASHING THE KAKU GANG...OMGEE THIS IS SO GOOD.! ❤️
EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE UPDATE ❤️ ⭐
MUCH LOVE ❤️

Aye haye kaleje wich thand par gyi guru

Ki bezzati ki tune poker constipated didi ki

And what a dialogue about not trying to act as his wife

Waah kya bina mare zor ka tamacha diya TMK and gang k muh pr

Heyyyyy!!!!

New to this forum, read all the 3 chapters in one go and woah amazing storyline, amazing use of words and oh I was in love with how Virat taught Pakhi the lesson! 
can’t wait to read more and the ice cream date! 
love ❤️

Dear Readers,

I'm overwhelmed with the response I got on this Short Story, which, initially, was supposed to be a Two Shot.

I wanted to reply to each of you individually, but I got back home, late from work and I started typing the fastest I could after showering, so that you wouldn't have to wait for another for the last part.😃

I tried doing the best I could for this last part, which I hope you will like.😳

Likes and Comments are most welcomed.😳

Without Further Ado, here it goes.😉

PREVIOUS

PART 4

Dekhiye Virat Sir, pehle se hi bolti hoon. Main apni ice cream aap ke saath share nahi karne waali,” Sai told him as she ordered two cones for herself. Virat shook his head at her childish behavior as he took one for himself.

Wahan chalte hai, Nadi ke paas. Mujhe raat ko nadi kinare pe baithna acha lagta hai,” Sai said as they moved towards the river bank.

As they each ate their respective cones, a silence lingered between them. After his outburst back home, Virat drove to Sai’s hostel directly. Having had a word with the warden, he gave Sai a call who came outside within seconds. Seeing each other after 2 long weeks did trigger an emotion in him, an emotion he couldn’t yet name. Like courteous people, they exchanged greetings and the drive from her hostel to Nag River was accompanied with a silence he was eager to break, yet couldn’t find the right words.

It was only after seeing the ice-cream wala that the ‘ice’ literally melted between them. He knew how she loved eating from there that’s why he specifically brought her there. And here they were, sitting beside each other, eating their ice-cream in yet another silent environment. He could hear the waves in the silence of the night. Leaves rustling, water cascading the little waterfall a short distance away and people talking in the background. Well, they will have to talk, he told himself. That’s why he brought her there, aware from all the commotions. He was so lost in his thoughts, that he didn’t realize his ice-cream was gradually melting. Hearing Sai call him broke his trail of thoughts.

Virat Sir, sambhal ke,” Alas, he was a tad bit late and his cone fell from his grip.

They both started at each other before bursting into laugh, remembering their last outing.

Sai, tum haste huwe bahut pyaari lagti ho. Hameshi yuhi haste raho,” the words came out of his mouth.

Mumbling a thank you, she continued eating.  Virat watched her in admiration as she ate her ice-cream, waiting for her to finish before starting the conversation. They had to talk, they need to, he told himself.

Unable to wait any further, he started before she even finished.

I told you before as well Sai, but I need to say it again. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for what I did, for how I behaved and most importantly, I’m sorry for how my family behaved with you,” he said looking away from her. He couldn’t look into her eyes. He was ashamed for his family’s behavior as he was for his own behavior.

Virat Sir, app please mujhse aisi maanfi mat magiye,” Sai told him again, “Maine aapko pehle bhi kaha hai. Iunderstand uss din aap bhi bahut gusse mein the. Gusse mein main bhi uss din. I don’t blame you for how you behaved,” she tried convincing him “lekin…” she hesitated.

Lekin kya Sai?”

“Kehna toh nahi chahti, lekin, mujhe bahut dukh pahunchi jab aapne mujhe ghar se jaane ko kaha,” she admitted.

Virat closed his eyes,remembering his words.

Taking one of her free hand in his, he spoke.

Sai, mujhe who sab nahi kehna chahiye tha tumse. Lekin Sai, tumne mujhe puri baat karne nahi di. Main tumse yeh kehta chahta tha, ke baat baat par gharse jaane ki dhamki dena acha nahi hai. Akele rehna itna bhi asaan nahi hai.Sirf paison se zindagi nahi guzarti. Apnon ka saath bahut zaroori hota hai, khas kar ek hamsafar ka,” he told her. “Lekin tum ne mujhe baat poori karne kahan di. Gussa toh hamesha tumhari naak pe hotihai. Mujhe suna baghair hi chali gayi. Maine toh tumhe kamre se bhi jaane ko manaa kiya tha. Kiya ke nahi?” he asked her.

Remembering how he indeed told her that he didn’t want her to sleep anywhere except in their room and how she had retorted saying she didn’t have to do everything he like, she ,half-heartedly nodded in agreement.

Lekin Virat Sir, aap Usha Maushi ke kamre me toh aa sakte the, mujhel ene. Main kaunsi Ghadchiroli gayi thi,” she tried having a point.

Knowing he can’t win with her on that one, Virat didn’t persist.

Sai, main ek faisla liya hai,” he told her.

She stopped eating midway. Her heart started racing. Will he leave me?Kya hamari divorce mere studies hone ke baad ki bajaye, abhi hoga kya Bappa? Aai,Tai aur Bua se phir nahi mil paaoongi kya? Jhalli Sai. Ghar chorne ki kya zaroorat thi, she cursed herself, as her mind started getting filled with all negative thoughts.

Sai kahan ghum ho gayi?” Virat tried getting her attention.

Aapke… err I mean, kuch nahi. Aap ne kya… kya faisla liya,” she prompted.

Sai, tum ab Chawan Niwas mein kabhi nahi aaogi,” he told her.

Kyaaaaa????” she was right. He did want to leave her. Phir maanfi maangne ka natak kyun kiya.

Getting teary eyed, she tried her best to control the pearls from dropping.

Yehi thi aapki zimmedaari? Aise khayal rakhna tha mera>?Toh Ghadchiroli se yahan kyun laya? Main wahi pe achi thi,” she said.

Kya? Kya matlab? Main toh tumhare hi liye…”

“Jhoot. Aap mere liye kuch nahi karte. Pakhi Didi ke liye kar rahe na aap yeh sab,” she accused him.

Sai. Control yourself. What nonsense?”

“Mujhe kyun chu kara rahe ho aap. Aap mujhe issi liye chor rahe ho na, taaki aap Chowkedaarni Didi ke saath reh sake?”

“Kya??? Chowke…”

“Aai ne bataya mujhe, kaise woh aapke liye khana leke aati thi, raatko. Best friend hain, toh iska matlab yeh nahi, ke kuch bhi kar le. Best Friend ke saath saath Bhabhi bhi toh hai. Kal ko main apne best friend ke kamre mein jaaoongi raat ko, acha lagega kya?” she went out with her hurling.

It was then that Virat realized the whole thing. Ok, his words came across in a wrong way. He didn’t mean to saythat he would leave her. And what was that? Chowkedaarni Didi??? How does she come up with these. Who toh Gabbar hi tha uske liye aur ab Pakhi ko bhi nickname di. He hated to admit how that nickname fitted Pakhi though.

Sai, mujhe bolne ka mauka dogi?” he cut her in between her almost sobs.

Main yeh kehna chahta tha ke tumhe Chawan Niwas mein aane ki zaroorat nahi hai kyunki main kal se police head-quarters mein shift ho jaaongi jahan hum donon rahenge,” he emphasized on the donon, gesturing the both of them with his hands.

Huh?” her eyes widened at his words and she dropped the cone whichhad almost melted in her hand.

Taking his handkerchief, he inched closer to wipe her mouth which had ice creams stains. Not used to a male proximity, Sai could swear her heartbeats were racing. Taking a big gulp, she sat still as he wiped her lips. The light breeze was teasing Sai’s hair.Tucking few strands behind her ear, Virat made himself more comfortable as he inched closer.

He took her hands in his and reconfirmed what he had just said.

It’s better to stay apart and be happy than to stay together and grow hatred for our own. Maine khud kaha tha pehle ke Chawan Niwas who ghar haijahan main paida huwa, jahan maine bachpan bitaya, bara huwa aur hamesha wahan rahoonga apne family ke saath. Par tum bhi meri family ho Sai. Kuch family ki khushiyon ke liye main tumhe roz takleef mein nahi dahi sakta. Iss liye maine faisla kiya ke hum headquarters shift karenge jahan hum saath rahenge. Parivaar se door rahenge, but at least saath honge, khush honge, chain hoga. Aur mainj aanta hoon, Aai bhi yehi chahegi. Agar hum donon khush honge, toh Aai bhi khush hogi. Uska jab mann chahegi who hamein milne aaeinge. Main bhi har hafta wahan jaakar sab se miloonga, lekin tumhe jaana ko force nahi karoonga, mere saath. I believe, issi mein hum sab khush rahenge,” he tried making her understand.

Virat Sir, meri Abba nahi hain mere saath. Issiliye main samajh sakti hoon ke jab family na ho saath mein, toh insaan kitna akela pad jata hai. Main nahi chahti ke meri wajah se aap apni family se door rahiye,” Sai tried reasoning with him. “Aap pehle bhi bahut kuch kar chuke hain mere liye, yeh kar ke mujhe sharminda mat kijiye.”

Cupping her right cheek with her hand, he made her understand.

Sai main joh kuch bhi kar raha hoon, hamare liye kar raha hoon. Inn 2 hafton mein mujhe realize huwa ke mujhe tumhaari aadat ho chuki hai Sai. Raat ko tumhari bakbak, din mein phone call, tumhara mujhse baat baat pe jhagdakarna, maine bahut miss kiya. Tumhe yaad hai Sai, kuch der pehle maine kya kaha? Zindagi guzaarne ke liye sirf paise kaafi nahi hai. Humsafar ka hona bhizaroori hai. I need you in my life Sai. Mujhe tumhari aadat ho chuki hai.”

“Lekin, Pakh…”

“Dekho Sai, mujhe nahi pata mere aur tumhare beech kya hai. Lekin joh bhi hai, mujhe bahut acha lagta hai. Pakhi ka chapter closed hain meri zindagi mein. Maine usse bhi kaha hai. I hope she understood. I want to live my life with you now Sai. I want to start my life again with you. Let’s start afresh Sai. Hum bhool jaate hai ke hum Ghadchiroli mein kaise mile, bhool jaate hai ke mere aur Pakhi ke beech kuch tha, yeh bhi bhool jaate hain ke hamari shaadi ho chuki hai. Bhool jaate hain ke main tumhaari Abba ke student reh chukka hoon. We are just two people living together. Just Virat and Sai. No Sir, nothing. Two people who just became friends. Let’s get to know each other better Sai. Ek saath rahenge toh ek doosre ko aur ache se jaanege. Let things fall in their place by their own. Let’s start our lives together again,” he told her.

As his words sinked in, Sai realized this was not so bad after all. She would live in the quarters with her, away from the daily drama, Na Kaku hogi na Pakhi Didi. Aai ko miss toh karegi, lekin who usse jab chahe mil sakti hai.  Virat Sir…correction, Virat tokne waale toh nahi hai. It was not such a bad idea after a. Studies pe aur ache se focus kar paegi and Virat ko kareeb se jaane kamauka bhi milega, joh Pakhi Didi ke rehte toh nahi ho sakta.

Ok,” she replied meekly.

Virat gave her a smile as shea greed to what he just said.

Lekin ek baat Sai,”

“Kya?”

“Hum Usha Maushi ko apne saath rakhenge. Mujhe roz khaali pet nahi  sona,” he teased her.

I agree,” she nodded positively.

Unconsciously, she rested her head on his shoulder as they remained seated for another half an hour, taking inthe cool breeze, thinking about the new life which awaited them.

~~~THE END~~~

TaDa!!! That's it my lovely Readers.

hope you enjoyed the last part.

Once again, that you so much for your response on this Short Story.😃

Likes and Comments are most welcomed.😳

Until Next Time, Good Night/ Bonne Nuit and Happy Reading My Lovelies 🤗

Edited by Zahra15 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ashsamik

“Bade bhai ki biwi hain, toh bade bhai ki biwi banke rahe. Meri biwi ban ne ki koshish na kare,” 

Loved this line....👏👏👏

Nicely developed story...😊❤️

Loved it 😊

You won't believe it. I kept reading this line over and over, myself, imagining it being said in the drama 😂

Originally posted by anuleo09

How I wish we can see something like this in serial, Virat confronting his family with everything, or even better shift to the headquarters but drama to zaroori hai! 😕

Though, I loved this part. Their convo, finally sorting out and that sudden ice cream ques was soo cute and finally addressing the family and leaving the house. Apt story it was. All the best writer, keep up the good work. ❤️❤️❤️

I wish for same, too. Wishful thinking. Fingers crossed for this to happen in the serial.