Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sairat

Omg..omg..beautiful.❤️.kash serial mei bhi aisa hota

Haina imagine if they didn't get married only would have been fun to watch as well.

But even now they should really add some fun light moments in the show with all these characters 

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed reading the story!!! ❤️

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

Then you write na! I really liked your writing.  You really should continue this concept at least as a SS

Haha would actually love to if time permits, currently just not able to manage or cope up with all the things.

Hopefully next month or even this month if I get time I'll try to continue it 😳

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tinamalHOTra96

Thaaaank you so much dear!!! I'm really glad you liked it ❤️

Will defiently try to continue but cannot gurantee due to work and study pressure 😭

@bold 17 gifts bache hai maths teacher maregi aisi galti pe 🤣

Arre maine wo kiss bhi to consider kiya na gift me 🤣

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tinamalHOTra96

Haha would actually love to if time permits, currently just not able to manage or cope up with all the things.

Hopefully next month or even this month if I get time I'll try to continue it 😳

work comes first! take your time!

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Arre maine wo kiss bhi to consider kiya na gift me 🤣

Arrey sorry sorry my fault, woh I had another scene in mind but forgot to add it in this OS that's why messed up the numbers 😆

Ab maths teacher mujhe maregi lagta hai 🤣🤣

veeac thumbnail

It was great  reading this. If possible convert I in to ff or ss .so that when the show goes intolerable I would come here and find piece of me and peace of my mind back

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeac

It was great  reading this. If possible convert I in to ff or ss .so that when the show goes intolerable I would come here and find piece of me and peace of my mind back

Hey thank you so much!!! I'm glad you liked it so much ❤️❤️

Right now I'm trying to convert this into a two or three shot only but will see if I can write it even further later on 🤗

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Hey guys, I have converted this into a three shot since a few of you wanted that and even I couldn’t stop thinking about this story 

I have split the part 2 into 2 parts as well because otherwise it would have become very long.

Hope you guys like it as much as the first part ❤️❤️

Part 2A

Thud thud thud… someone was knocking or rather banging the door this broke both Virat and Samrat’s sleep.

“Jeeva check kar yaar kiske room me tsunami aayi hai” a groggy Virat said while pushing Samrat to open the door.

“Tu pagal hai kya Shiva mai kaise check kar sakta hu TMK&C gang me se koi hua toh unke liye toh mai aaj aa raha huna, ja tu check kar” Samrat said trying to kick Virat out of the bed.

The banging on the door was getting a little louder and this time they even heard someone call out their names, “Samrat Dada, Virat sir darwaza kholiye” it was Sai and hearing her voice both of them stood up straight in bed as Samrat walked towards the door to open it. 

As soon as Samrat opened the door he saw a worried Sai standing there, “Kya hua Sai tu itni tension me kyu hai” asked a sleepy Samrat as Sai pushed him inside and quickly closed the door again. Before she could speak Samrat hugged her and wished a Happy Birthday again to which she smiled and thanked him. As she was about to speak about why she was here, she froze seeing Virat sitting on the bed in his vest. Virat realized this and quickly grabbed the blanket to cover himself, this made Sai giggle a little.

“Tu subha subha yaha khi khi karne aai hai kya” asked an irritated and groggy Samrat.

“Arrey haan Dada band baj gayi pure S3 DAMU gang ki ab toh pata nahi kya hoga” said a worried Sai while Samrat was still confused as to what she was talking about. Seeing Samrat’s confused face she asked him if he had checked the news today morning which made both the brothers grab their phones quickly and surf the news. 

After 5 minutes…

All three of them were sitting in Virat’s room with a sulked worried face and their hands on their cheeks. The place Samrat was posted in had an attack due to which all the trains, flights and different modes of transport has been stopped. The train Samrat was due to take today has also been cancelled, which means they are practically screwed because if anyone found out he came back yesterday then it would mean another set of drama following them that too on Sai’s birthday. As they were thinking what to do now, they heard multiple people outside the room the whole gang entered the room to see the three of them sitting with a “latka hua chehra” and started narrating what they just saw on the news and what must they do now because if the TMK&C gang find out then all of them will be thrown out of the house. 

Sai got up and shouted “Chuuuuup sab ke sab bilkul chuuuup” and hearing her suddenly everyone was quiet now staring at her. “Aap sab kitna bolte hai” she said shaking her head in disappointment. Virat giggled at this “Dekho kaun kah raha hai yeh” he said under his breath which Samrat caught and started laughing. Sai passed an angry glare at both of them while walking towards the door when Virat said “Arrey Sai naraz hoke jao maat aise”. 

“Mai ja nahi rahi hu darwaza band kar rahi hu varna abhi dushman aa gaye toh shamat aa jayegi aap sab ki” Sai said as she closed and locked the door. “Chaliye ab sochte hai ki kya karna hai Samrat Dada ke issue ka sab apne apne suggestions do phele” Sai ordered as she went and sat cross-legged on Virat’s bed at which Virat pulled his blanket closer to his chest. Everyone present there noticed this and burst out laughing. At this Virat signalled Samrat to pass his t-shirt from the cupboard to which Samrat obliged throwing him a t-shirt as Virat grabbed it and quickly put it on. Sai was giggling at this the whole time and before she could continue Shivani bua interrupted her. 

“Sai par hum yeh sab yaha kaise discuss kar skate hai Veeru ke samne who iss gang ka member nahi hai” this upset Virat as he was feeling left out in his own house and he didn’t even know this till yesterday night that there were two gangs in the house now. Sai saw Virat’s face and said “Haan buaji par abhi yeh matter zayda important aur waise bhi mai purpose karne wali thi next meeting me ki Virat sir ko bhi iss gang ki lifetime membership di jaye” she set her back straight as she proposed to the S3 DAMU gang.

At this everyone started arguing and taking sides about whether he should be inducted in the gang or not while Samrat came and sat next to Sai and whispered “Tujhe Virat ko sirf iss gang ki lifetime membership deni hai ya apne life ki” he teased her as he knew that she has liked Virat for quite some time now. “Dada aap kuch bhi bolte hai aisa kuch nahi hai” she retorted even though she knew it was pointless, and on the brother sister duo went while the others were still arguing as Virat watched the scene in front of him totally amused with the circus they had set up in his room.

He finally got up from his bed and asked everyone to shut up and focus on the problem at hand first. Everyone let go of the new member addition for the time being and sat down in different corners of the room for a discussion with Sai heading the problem at hand and coordinating between the members. 

“Aai aap se start karte aap bataiye aapki kya rai hai iss bare me” Sai asked to which Ashwini suggested they tell the truth to the TMK&C gang so at least Samrat can spend the rest of the holidays with the whole family and Usha mausi agreed to her suggestion. Mohit suggested they hide Samrat in the house and just inform the TMK&C gang that he could not make it back due to the restrains, he also added adventure as a perk of this idea to which Devi tai and Shivani bua agreed completely as they were missing out on adventure and fun in the last few days due to Sai’s exams and Samrat not being here. As they were discussing the pros and cons of each of the idea, Virat asked for permission to put forward an idea as well to which Sai gave him a nod before anyone could speak.

Virat suggested that Samrat freshen up and enter the house today. He can say that he came yesterday but had to report and finish some paper work here at the army office, the whole day went by in that and since he didn’t want to disturb anyone at home this late at night, he stayed the night at a colleague’s quarter. Listening to his idea Sai got up instantly and started clapping excitedly and said dreamily “Dekha isiliye maine kaha tha Virat sir ko bhi shamil kar lete hai iss gang me woh kitne ache ideas dete hai ek dum practical, mujhe toh yahi wala best laga aur aap sab ko”.

“Haan haan hum sab toh yaha timepass karne baithe rehte hai sare problems ka solution toh Shiva sorry VIRAT SIR hi dete haina Sai” teased Samrat. Sai ignored him and his vishshesh tipniya. She asked everyone if they agree with Virat’s idea and everyone agreed to it as it was more practical but Mohit, Devi tai and Shivani bua were not very pleased as their plans of adventure were spoiled. Everything went as planned and, in the evening, everyone was seated in Sai’s room when her phone pinged again probably the 100th time today. Virat had been sneaking around the house with Sai to shower her with the remaining gifts throughout the day.

Till now she had received:

1. A pair of beautiful silver earrings

2. A silver pendant

3. A silver bracelet with stethoscope which also looked like an infinity symbol 

4. A black dress

5. A pair of black adidas superstars that she’s wanted for a long time

6. A stethoscope with her initials inscribed on it

7. A pen with Dr. Sai Joshi inscribed on it

8. A white lab coat with Dr. Sai embroidered on it 

9. A minipresso (portable espresso machine) for her all nighters during exams, practical’s and her medical camps.

10. A 100 pieces jigsaw puzzle

11. A bean bag

12. Two hoodies which she loved 

13. A big box of her favourite Belgian chocolates 

14. A hand watch which again had her initials on it

Virat had messaged her to come out in the front side of the house but she ignored the message as she was tired of making excuses to escape every now and then. Her phone pinged again and again but she continued ignoring it, Virat was calling this time but she didn’t pick up. Samrat’s phone rang next and he answered it being surprised, after the call he asked Sai and everyone else to come out in the front side of the house as Virat was calling everyone. 

Sai was a little surprised at this since she didn’t expect Virat to invite everyone. However, when she went out, she was clearly shocked as there was a chaat stall in the lawn. All of them ran towards the stall excitedly and started deciding on who wants to eat what. 
“Veeru tune yeh stall humare liye lagwaya haina” asked an overexcited Devi Tai to which Virat just nodded. Devi tai went and hugged him and thanked him for doing this especially since it’s Sai’s birthday.

Sai after finishing all her chaats went up to Virat and thanked him. She whispered to him “Yeh wala gift sabse best tha Virat sir, arrey ek minute” she ran to the chaat wala got one plate for him and fed him the chaat making sure no one was watching them. 

“Sai yeh sabse best nahi tha sabse best toh abhi baki hai, woh dekho udhar” he pointed towards the gate as there was kept something covered in a cloth. She walked up to it and removed the cloth to see a scooty, the exact same one her Abba had promised her. 

She was overwhelmed seeing the scooty but refused to accept it as it was too expensive and she cannot take this from Virat. But Ashwini and Samrat insisted her to accept it as it was a birthday gift that Virat had bought for her with a lot of emotions. Though hesitantly she accepted the gift and took everyone for a ride one by one. 

It was Virat’s turn to go on a ride with her this time and as soon as he sat on the scooty behind her she went zoom full speed. He quickly grabbed onto her shoulders to maintain his balance. Seeing no response from Sai at this he made his way towards her waist and held her tightly. This made Sai slow down as she felt jitters in all her body with this sudden closeness. 

“Virat sir aap seat ke piche wala handle pakadie nah” she shouted

“Kyu”

“Kyu matlab”

“Kyu matlab kyu isme kya problem hai agenda toh pakadne se haina taki mai giru nah” he teased her

“Haan par aise toh aap pakka girnege” she shouted again as she haulted the scooty on the side of the road to turn and look at him.

“Aise kaise gir jaunga Sai” he quizzed raising his eyebrows

“Aaa…aise mujhe gudgudi hoti hai mai focus nahi kar pati road pe” she quickly spoke

“Par…” he was cut in by her even before he could put forward a point

“Par war kuch nahi agar apne nahi choda toh mai apko police station le jaungi”

“Police station kyu Sai” asked a shocked Virat

“Kyuki aap mujhe drive karte waqt disturb kar rahe hai usse accident bhi ho sakta hai aura aap ek police wale hoke aisi harkat karnege toh mujhe toh police station jana padega” Sai explained 

“Na baba mai piche hi pakad leta hu” saying this he quickly grabbed behind the handle

As Sai turned to start the scooty again Virat mumbled “Waise tumhe problem yeh hui na ki maine drive karte waqt disturb kiya iska matlab baad… mein… aise… disturb kar sakta hu”

Sai just blushed and drove off in full speed. 

After 20 minutes of driving around as they were finally approaching the house, Virat instructed Sai to get ready and come to the terrace along with the jigsaw puzzle he had gifted her at exactly 10:30 pm. When Sai asked him the reason, he told her to just do as he says, he also told her that she would receive the last gift of her birthday there. That was enough to get her excited but how was she going to sneak out of the S3 DAMU gang meeting in her room tonight. No one was going to let her go since it was her birthday. As they reached the home Sai told him her problem to which a sulking Virat said, “Sai maine tumhare liye itna sab kiya tum ek excuse nahi bana sakti mere liye” he nodded his head in disappointment.

“Par Virat Sir…” she was cut in by Virat as he said “Mai tumhara PURI RAAT wait karunga terrace pe, aai toh thik hai nahi aai toh samajh lunga ki meri tumhari zindagi me koi importance nahi hai” saying this he quietly went inside the house with an evil smile as he knew guilt tripping Sai always worked. While a confused, shocked and guilty Sai stood at the door of Chavan Niwas. 

Please leave your comments and feedback as I love reading them ❤️❤️

Also, what do you guys think about Sai's proposal should Virat be given the membership of the S3 DAMU gang or not?? 🤣🤣😆😆

Edited by tinamalHOTra96 - 3 years ago
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Bechari Sai ko dharmsankat me daal diya veeru ne

I guess he is going to propose sai as her last gift

Hate kitna maza aaega veeru going down on his knee with a solitaire ring in his hand

Kaash pattar didi bhi iss hasina raat k haseen  lamhe ko dkh le... 

veeac thumbnail

A good respite from this week's tortures.love you