Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

he openly is proud of notion that's ancient history...tbh, the entire hathi bazaar baring vikram, pramod, pramod's parents, girls, puttu, are living in some faltu baba adhaam ka zamana...lol, tbh vikram in previous episode made a wrong generalization about sushila & i'm glad that sushila clarified the fiasco about the kaand + saying that it was not her fault but rather the situation she was embedded into...

Exactly , I hope vikram stop making judgement before knowing the person ... And I hope we get a change in vikrima bond soon.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly , I hope vikram stop making judgement before knowing the person ... And I hope we get a change in vikrima bond soon.

see thats the problem i see right now, they are making garima get imaginative & consoling but either she's failing to realize it or declining to accept that vikram only considered gunnu as his friend...i feel that dialogue she made about ignorance will contribute heavily ...i dont mind dreaming bc she has a right to dream for her ideal guy but constant rejection does make one ponder @ one time...