Fans itna emotional q hojate hai show ko lekar
We got connected with show. Iss liye emotions aa hi jatey hain.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Fans itna emotional q hojate hai show ko lekar
We got connected with show. Iss liye emotions aa hi jatey hain.
right now I m in 104 fever and vomiting from last two days even I can't eat or drink anything because of continues vomittingsOriginally posted by: RaniZelda
Good luck for your results 🤗 but yaar tum so jaati, itna late hogaya hai wahan 😒
Is halat mein u even can't sleep properly😭
Because I m coughing badly too😭
Thanks🤗
jai Ka stress toh buht serious stress hai omg😲🤣🤣
Jai ka ek crore doob giya 😂
🤣 does he have one crore Jo dube Gaya 🤣Jai ka ek crore doob giya 😂
thank you🤗🤗Good luck 🤗I am sure you will have done well. Hard work always pays off 👍🏼 1 hour 45 minutes left!
right now I m in 104 fever and vomiting from last two days even I can't eat or drink anything because of continues vomittings
Is halat mein u even can't sleep properly😭
Because I m coughing badly too😭
Thanks🤗
Arre! 😭 that is awful, itni bemaar aur upar se exams ka stress. Feel better soon, my love
right now I m in 104 fever and vomiting from last two days even I can't eat or drink anything because of continues vomittings
Is halat mein u even can't sleep properly😭
Because I m coughing badly too😭
Thanks🤗
Get well soon 🤗 and try to get as much as rest as possible- results stress definitely isn't helpingI am sure
thanks yaar😭😭🤗❤️Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Arre! 😭 that is awful, itni bemaar aur upar se exams ka stress. Feel better soon, my love
![]()
thank you🤗🤗🤗Get well soon 🤗 and try to get as much as rest as possible- results stress definitely isn't helpingI am sure
Result ajaye bas😭
Well we are here with you as well don’t worry. We will wait with you 🤗 it’s not like I have to go into the office tomorrow. Need to get up and go downstairs to work 😆