jai Ka stress toh buht serious stress hai omg😲🤣🤣
The problem with jai is he never chance pe dance maros 🤣 he should’ve gone instead of Monica darling 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
jai Ka stress toh buht serious stress hai omg😲🤣🤣
The problem with jai is he never chance pe dance maros 🤣 he should’ve gone instead of Monica darling 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 you live in UK right?The problem with jai is he never chance pe dance maros 🤣 he should’ve gone instead of Monica darling 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 you live in UK right?
Yes I do 😆
kia time hai waha abhi 😔Yes I do 😆
kia time hai waha abhi 😔
10pm why? What’s the time where you live
I live in Pakistan it's 3 am here waiting for my result 5 am ko ayega UK ke time se ata hai result 12 pm pe chase UK based studies hai na 😭10pm why? What’s the time where you live
Your comment 🤣 but my cutie pies
Kya karoon...I am in deep denial right now 😒😆
I live in Pakistan it's 3 am here waiting for my result 5 am ko ayega UK ke time se ata hai result 12 pm pe chase UK based studies hai na 😭
Good luck for your results 🤗 but yaar tum so jaati, itna late hogaya hai wahan 😒
I live in Pakistan it's 3 am here waiting for my result 5 am ko ayega UK ke time se ata hai result 12 pm pe chase UK based studies hai na 😭
Best of luck dear
I live in Pakistan it's 3 am here waiting for my result 5 am ko ayega UK ke time se ata hai result 12 pm pe chase UK based studies hai na 😭
Good luck 🤗I am sure you will have done well. Hard work always pays off 👍🏼 1 hour 45 minutes left!