Kitni theories sochte ho sab ke sab
I am now Looking forward to Jais tandav 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kitni theories sochte ho sab ke sab
I am now Looking forward to Jais tandav 🤣
I really hope they don’t even think about it. I will literally make it my mission not to see anything associate with the show 😆 Mukta give me a happy ending pleeej Ermm if you do I promise to Ermm stop mocking your difficultwala love line
@ writer has difficulties in writing N5.. that's it....😆
me too❤️🤣 I m just enjoying the show without any expectations😳😳I am now Looking forward to Jais tandav 🤣
I am now Looking forward to Jais tandav 🤣
Keep watching Naagin 5 from sat - Sun @ 8pm and anytime @Voot
Are we still calling her a writer?
Keep watching Naagin 5 from sat - Sun @ 8pm and anytime @Voot
🤣🤣🤣
Are we still calling her a writer?
Nice question... I have many names for her...😉
They gave us this and then dafa ho
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKJwcwLB7wV/?igshid=1ktdg5veh49cs
Kitni theories sochte ho sab ke sab
Yeh theories sirf apne dimaag ko bachaane ke liye hai. If we predict the worst things, and then they don't happen, that's a win, right? 😆
tum log itna Soch kese lete ho🤣 pehle yeh btaao 🤣🤣 mujhsa itna socha q nhi jata bas apni cheeezo ko lekar over thinking Karti baqi shows ko lekar q nhi🤣Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Yeh theories sirf apne dimaag ko bachaane ke liye hai. If we predict the worst things, and then they don't happen, that's a win, right? 😆