Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: sev.puri
This Nidhi Razdan stuff is actually both shocking and hilarious at the same time. Imagine being one of the main news anchors, quitting your job with supposedly one of the best Indian news channels for a job at Harvard and then finding out it was all fake? Awks.
In her article on NDTV..
She says how it happened. In the middle of this story she says, when she inquired about people who scammed her told her that they have filed for her visa and when she needs to travel, they will send the visa.
LMAO.. 🤣 I mean biggest news channel and all and she didn’t know, nobody can send you visa, you gotta go to embassy for it.
Whole thing is so hilarious coz past one year, everything she did had Harvard signature.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
I don’t buy her story at all. It’s hard to believe in this day and age she could be that fcuking stupid. But then, she’s a journalist so who knows.
Somewhere around last year, she even tweeted that I am teaching at Harvard.
Her story has nothing but loopholes. It’s howlarious at this point. Enjoying all the jokes about Harvard.
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Lol watched Coolie no 1 - funny unintentional most of the time but it’s okay as long as laughter is provided 😆 And one big plus is DAvid really toned down in vulgarity - so much better than Judwaa 2 👍🏼
Did I comment on this ?
T4S your review 😆
https://twitter.com/bobacommie/status/1350218436950036482?s=20
Why do Asian women do this to themselves 😒?
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
Somewhere around last year, she even tweeted that I am teaching at Harvard.
Her story has nothing but loopholes. It’s howlarious at this point. Enjoying all the jokes about Harvard.
i think she finally came clean because Harvard must have threatened to sue since she was using their logo everywhere. Also even if we believe she did not know that Harvard does not have a school of journalism, did none of her journalist friends bother to tell her?? This entire thing seems very very fishy. Did she lose her job and then try and cover it up by making up the Harvard story?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0