Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

I watched the video for 5-6 minutes  but she was talking mostly about things not useful to me😵, I did check out her other videos too , same thing😆. They are good videos though 👍🏼

😆 can understand😆 

I like her travel videos. Budget backpacking and all. Her husband and she explains things very nicely. Their videos are useful for the people who prefer exploring places with fix budget. 

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

@Ankita- yes, I follow Urmila's YT channel. She good and her BF too. They both also run Storytel app along with a few others. 

I fiercely protect my privacy and am wary of social media. So no Insta, FB or WA for me. 😊

Mukta you live in US right? Gdpr must be strict there.. unlike in India where we don't have anything called gdpr

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Same. पण मी WA वर आहे, बाकी no SM.

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HydroxyGroup

Mukta you live in US right? Gdpr must be strict there.. unlike in India where we don't have anything called gdpr

Yes, I am. GDPR compliance is the strictest in EU. US is nowhere close. Btw, watch 'The Social Dilemma' on NF.

I left FB in 2008 and never went back. And WA too, left after it was acquired by Zuckerberg. Insta never joined. Only on LI and Twitter.

Edited by NerdyMukta - 3 years ago
NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

ok then I am not growing up till I die 😆.

Easier said than done. 😊