Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Such a lovely updt Nish ....beautiful PurVir moments❤️❤️...first time they shared the bed and Pur is cherising that moment ...hayee â¤ď¸ and the hair lock one đŸ˜†....poor Vir đŸ¤Ł feeling so awkward due to family🤣

So Vai is now aware that Vir is jealous of him đŸ¤Ł....hope he ll reveal it to Pur😎

Don't be sorry Nish ...hota hain đŸ˜łđŸ˜†

Thks for the updt❤️🤗

Plzzz updt the next one soon 

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update n virendar cannot control his feelings n they share bed n virendar n purvi both are embarassed n purvi is happy seeing his change behaviour n virendar is jealous of vaibhav n thnxx for pm me

Edited by natashathakur - 3 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful update nish... Awe that awkwardness....

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: nish_vir

First of all, apologies Ziva, I promised to update yesterday and totally forgot about it. And I hope, I'll be able to make up for the late update with this part😵

Part 5

Waking up first thing in the morning, Virender instantly extended his hand in the opposite direction, only to come up empty. He turned his head next and smiled impishly.

Of course! She would never sleep in unless of course…..His thoughts trailed off, the direction a first for him.

And then his eyes widened, in shock. Just what the—

Sitting up, he ran a hand over his face, the events of last night coming back to him, and he stood up quick, shaking his head. He had been dog tired last night. That’s it!

While her fingers fiddled with Juhi’s hair and her eyes kept a watch on Manas, begrudgingly drinking his milk, her head remained positively lost.

Last night felt like a dream but it wasn’t!

They had gone together to bed last night. The morning when she had come to, she couldn’t believe it.Waking up by his side was a first, beautiful at that.  Since the gunshot incident, he had been firm about her taking the bed while he continued making his bed on the floor. But last night, he had slept by her side, while his makeshift bed lied abandoned on the floor.

Purvi closed her eyes and recalled- How they had laid facing each other, his smile mirroring her own and then how his hands had softly come forth brushing her eyes close, his last words being, “Ib jaake sukoon milega!”

“Haathi!”

“H-A-A-T-H-I-I-I!!!”

It was Manas tugging at her hand, which brought her back to the present as the kids pulled her down and planting a kiss on her cheeks, rushed out for the school.

Groaning, Purvi plopped on their bed. With the kids gone,she found herself pondering his words.

“Ib jaake sukoon milega”

Implied- she was his peace.

Implied- He could sleep peacefully when she was close.

Implied- She was important to him.

Her heart gave a loud squeeze just then and she clutched her chest.

She was walking on a thin, a very very thin line. One misstep, and she was going to fall. Into a ravine, so so deep that if he wasn’t going to be there to break her fall, she was bound to shatter apart.

NO! Purvi refused to indulge her haywire thoughts anymore. It was about time for breakfast, and thus she stepped out, burying her raging emotions under the pile of ignorance.

Breakfast was a pleasant affair. Virender whose mood was salty, visibly sweetened at the first sight of Purvi, as she went around the table serving others.  He tried to get a hold of his feelings but his eyes betrayed the situation of his heart. It was a mess. A pleasant one at that.When Purvi came over to serve him, and their fingers touched, Virender felt the change from the tip of his hair to the depth of his bones. That one simple small line of acknowledgement that he had uttered to himself last night had done away with a part of his inhibitions,his control.

‘He wanted her’

He had tried to pass it off as a mood swing, a slip on his part owing to the days of exhaustion catching up to him, but the shiver running down his spine as she met his gaze, then lowered it shyly and after a beat looked up again, told another story.

He had always prided himself on his control. It was slipping today. Neither could he keep his gaze in check nor could he shut down those fingers that raised themselves and gently traced that stray lock, before putting it behind her ears. And then they refused to move.

“Ahmm! Ahmmm!”

It was the sound of Mama sarkar clearing his throat and Prakashi coughing, that brought to Virender’s notice the hand that was placed under her ear.

My word! Virender pulled his hand back, his face flushing,his fingers burning and his heart hammering. What did he— ? Where were his manners?! Oh god!!

Virender looked up and found everyone stifling their smiles.He wanted to dig himself a hole right there and then.

“I-vo— Virender cleared his throat, peaking a glance at Purvi who stood by his side, her eyes lowered as her fingers fiddled with each other.

She looked a vision even now.

….

‘Focus! Focus, you fool!’ Virender mentally chided himself and turned his attention to the family awaiting his excuse.

“Vo—kuch na—bawri ke udhar…waha..wo…kuch laga hua tha”.

And he saw their faces turn away, their shoulders shaking.

Why hadn’t the earth swallowed him whole?!

Purvi was no better. She was rooted to her place; his sudden touch had rendered her immobile. Not to mention the way his eyes had been. And then the embarrassment that had followed, she had never seen him blush. And now that she had, she was going to cherish this vision forever.

Still this second hand embarrassment was just too much, the not-so-subtle giggles of maa and mama ji especially! Wanting a way out, Purvi looked around the room before her eyes met Vaibhav, and she sighed in relief.

He had been playing NFS on his phone, sprawled on the sofa when the sound of snickers had caught his attention and he had found Vir bhai and Purvi being awarded mischievous looks. He had seen his brother flush and then the way his gaze had fixed on Purvi, amidst whatever words he was going to speak out. And then all of a sudden, he met Purvi’s gaze and she called out to him.

“Arre Vaibhav ji aap—

The rest of the words were lost on him, because he finally saw what Sanyukta had been talking about. Vir bhai was looking at him. Not just looking, he was positively glaring at him. His soft mannerisms just a sec ago,were now radiating absolute menace and open hostility.

Vaibhav gulped. Sanyukta had been right.

Vir bhai was jealousof him.

So how was it?😎 Somehow Vaibhav being at the receiving end of jealous Mukhi thrilled me. 

Nish🤗

@bold this part🤧🤧🤧

I can imagine his soft expression ❤❤❤❤

Lovely update nish 👌👌

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Ziva01

Such a lovely updt Nish ....beautiful PurVir moments❤️❤️...first time they shared the bed and Pur is cherising that moment ...hayee â¤ď¸ and the hair lock one đŸ˜†....poor Vir đŸ¤Ł feeling so awkward due to family🤣

Imagine The Virender blushing🤣

So Vai is now aware that Vir is jealous of him đŸ¤Ł....hope he ll reveal it to Pur😎

Sounds like a plann😈

Don't be sorry Nish ...hota hain đŸ˜łđŸ˜†

Thanks Ziva.😃

Thks for the updt❤️🤗

And thanks for your kind words😃

Plzzz updt the next one soon 

I have it written😃

Edited by nish_vir - 3 years ago
nish_vir thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: natashathakur

Beautiful update n virendar cannot control his feelings n they share bed n virendar n purvi both are embarassed n purvi is happy seeing his change behaviour n virendar is jealous of vaibhav n thnxx for pm me

No worries natasha😃 Glad to know you liked the update. Will be putting up the next one soon.

nish_vir thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Such a beautiful update nish... Awe that awkwardness....

THankooo Sri😃 i had fun writing that scene😈 many more to come.

nish_vir thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nezuko

Nish🤗

Nezz

@bold this part🤧🤧🤧

I can imagine his soft expression ❤❤❤❤

Me three❤️ Mere toh sapne main bhi aa gya virender😆

Lovely update nish 👌👌

Thank youu🤗

nish_vir thumbnail

Part 6 - Saazish

“Arre Vaibhav ji aap—

The rest of the words were lost on him, because he finally saw what Sanyukta had been talking about. Vir bhai was looking at him. Not just looking, he was positively glaring at him. His soft mannerisms just a second ago, were now radiating absolute menace and open hostility.

Vaibhav gulped. Sanyukta had been right.

Vir bhai was jealous of him.

Vaibhav failed to comprehend when Purvi had walked over and was going off about something, because he was busy stealing his gaze from Vir bhai. Why was bhai jealous of him? Bhai was exceptional in whatever he did, then why?

“Vaibhav?!” Purvi clicked her fingers in front of his face and finally he looked at her.

And he kept on looking, his mind reeling with realization.Was it because of Purvi?

“Aapka dhyaan kahan hai, hum keh rahe thhe ki nashta kar lijiye, thanda ho jaega”

“Haan, Purvi main bas—                                                      

“Baccha thodi hai jo picche padd rahi hai. Kha levega jab bhukhh lagegi” Virender interjected, and Vaibhav who in usual circumstances would have brushed if off as bhai’s usual indifference, could detect the edge and angry tremor in his voice.

Bhai’s scathing looks were getting uncomfortable. He needed to get Purvi off his case, or Bhai was going to pierce him with his glares.

“Purvi, tum jaao…main abhi aaya”

Purvi nodded and turned to step away when Virender spoke once again.

“Ke Purvi Purvi laga rakha hai. Bhabhi hai teri, tu Anjali ko toh Anjali na bolta, Anjali bhabhi bolta hai na?”

Vaibhav felt like crying. He had been addressing her by her name for days now but Bhai suddenly had a problem! And what’s worse was Sanyukta had the gall to point out the not-so-obvious to him yesterday and now she had gone off with others to some temple, ditching him. Curse you!

“Ke keh raha hai Virender?” Prakashi came to Vaibhav’s defence, “Ib dono hum umra hain aur upar se dost bhi. Kyun Purvi tujhe koi harz hai?”

Purvi shook her head in negative. “Nhi maa. Izzat naam se thodi, dil se hoti hai. Aur Vaibhav hamari izzat karte hain. Humein koi aitraaz nahi hai”

“PAR MUJHE AITRAAZ HAI!” Virender slammed the table out of the blue, and got up.

Everyone looked absolutely shocked. It’s like he had flipped a switch. Virender looked over the table and closed his eyes. Just what was wrong with him? And with that, pushing back his chair, he strode away and out of the house.

Vaibhav sat glued to the sofa in absolute bewilderment. Bhai’s outburst had also cleared one thing. It hadn’t been his imagination last night, when bhai had brushed off his offer to help them to the room. He had just wanted to make sure that they both made it to their room alright, what with Purvi being half sleepy and bhai being fully exhausted. His brother had not only brushed him off, he had glared at him too, as Sanyukta had added.

FLASHBACK

Leaning his head back,he had just closed his eyes when a tap on his shoulder made him sit up.

While the other three of his friends retired to their rooms, he and Sanyukta stood near the railing.

“Kya baat karni thi?”Vaibhav asked, suppressing a yawn.

“Are you dense?” She asked with a plain face and he flipped, “What?”

“Nhi, seriously, or are you dense?”

“What are you going on about?” Vaibhav asked irritated.

Sanyukta sighed,“Looks truly are deceptive. You look like a player but you have no sense”

Now that offended him.He was a sincere man! “Sanyukta, tum—

But she cut him off with a wave of her hand, “Do you like Purvi?”

“Ofcourse!” Came his pat reply, his head tilted in confusion.

She narrowed her eyes at him and repeated herself, “You LIKE her?”

“Yes, I do. Why are you repeating?” He trailed frustrated and as she arched an eyebrow asking‘you-sure’, his eyes widened and he exploded, his face scrunched in distaste.

“Not in that way!!Nooo!!What are you even thinking? She is bhai’s wife. Purvi is just like you all,even though it hasn’t been long, I absolutely adore her, as a friend. I repeat,as a friend”

“Your brother might have other ideas”.

“What?” he asked puzzled.

“Oh, I don’t know!”She shrugged pulling away from the railing, “If I didn’t know you better, I would’ve thought the same that you like like her. I mean, the way you are so attentive towards her, always looking out for her, you don’t do it for everyone”.

Vaibhav groaned,his hackles raised. His affection for Purvi was an enigma for him too. How was he to explain what he couldn’t quite grasp? Still he tried, because Sanyukta was waaaay off the mark here.

â€œI don’t know! Ok, I don’t. It’s different with her. What is….I have no clue. Maybe, it’s the fact that I was never close to Sakshi bhabhi. When she had married into the family, most of the time I was in hostel….and then she passed away. Not to mention, as a teenagerI couldn’t really find any common ground with her. With Purvi….we not only stand on equal grounds, but her warmth pulls me in. It comes to me as a surprise too how comfortable I’m with her but I feel this…this deep seated companionship with her”. Vaibhav let out a sigh before continuing.

“Maybe others cannot see,but Purvi feels out of place in this house. I mean being thrown into a different environment and to top it off, as a mo—

Vaibhav paused, and as Sanyukta arched an eyebrow, he just shook his head. “The point is, that’s the scope of my feelings for her. That’s it!

Sanyukta nodded,albeit not completely convinced but let it go. “I was dead sure if you would’ve supported Purvi’s head today, your bhai would’ve displaced your shoulders”

Vaibhav whipped his head to look at her, horrified. “Why would he do that?!”

“The same reason he refused your request to accompany them just now”

“Vo toh—

“He is jealous of what you and Purvi have. He is jealous because he doesn’t have that with Purvi”

“Oh, come on! I agree bhai looks a little aloof, but did you see the way he was looking at Purvi .That was just so—

“That came out because of you, you moron. As dense you are, flirting comes to you innately. He couldn’t stand you being close to her so he took the matter in his own hands”.

“Your point being?”Vaibhav asked.

“There is some distance b/w your bhai and Purvi, and you, my friend can bridge that. The question is- do you want to?”

Vaibhav pinched the bridge of his nose, his fingers lingering on the keypad. He had put off answering to her question because he didn’t want to jump in unnecessarily. But any doubts he had were alleviated by bhai’s behavior today. If he could, he was going to help them in any way possible.

Determined, he messaged Sanyukta, “I’ll do it. Kya karna hai?"

so how was it?😃

I know this was kind of a filler but oh well it was important too because its SCHEMINGGGG TIMEEE!!😈

Edited by nish_vir - 3 years ago