Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Superb update n virendar is missing her n he came back but didn't find her in room so he start looking for her n he saw her with vaibhav n seeing them he gets jealous n purvi also missing him n please pm me too.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

jealous vir is a treat.... 

Lovely update nish.... 🤗

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nani the f*** did you write about jealous vir 🙈🙈🙈😳😳😳

Haye🤧🤧🤧

I will consider your interpretation of vaibhav is from parallel world because no way the show vaibhav is even 1 percent close to your vaibhav

Your vaibhav gives so much positive vibes wish he could be like this in show as well

It was short but sweet🙈🙈

As usual beautifully written 🤷‍♀️

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Beautiful updt ...simple and lovely ❤️❤️

Glad to know, ziva😃

Jealous Vir and he is missing his bawri too ....hayeee

He doesn't even realize it😆

Pur too is missing her Khur Singh 

She issss❤️

Hope she ll figure out that Vir is jealous 😉

That sounds like a devilicious idea😈

Awaiting the next part ....plzzzz updt soon 

Will try to update asap😃

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Am waiting for the updt 

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Am waiting for the updt 

aaj pakka😁

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: natashathakur

Superb update n virendar is missing her n he came back but didn't find her in room so he start looking for her n he saw her with vaibhav n seeing them he gets jealous n purvi also missing him n please pm me too.

glad to know you liked it Natasha😃. I'll pm you , just send me a buddy request.

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

jealous vir is a treat.... 

I know😉 The drabble series you are a part of, is a double treat.

Lovely update nish.... 🤗

Thank you😃

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Plzzz dear waiting

nish_vir thumbnail

First of all, apologies Ziva, I promised to update yesterday and totally forgot about it. And I hope, I'll be able to make up for the late update with this part😵

Part 5

Waking up first thing in the morning, Virender instantly extended his hand in the opposite direction, only to come up empty. He turned his head next and smiled impishly.

Of course! She would never sleep in unless of course…..His thoughts trailed off, the direction a first for him.

And then his eyes widened, in shock. Just what the—

Sitting up, he ran a hand over his face, the events of last night coming back to him, and he stood up quick, shaking his head. He had been dog tired last night. That’s it!

While her fingers fiddled with Juhi’s hair and her eyes kept a watch on Manas, begrudgingly drinking his milk, her head remained positively lost.

Last night felt like a dream but it wasn’t!

They had gone together to bed last night. The morning when she had come to, she couldn’t believe it.Waking up by his side was a first, beautiful at that.  Since the gunshot incident, he had been firm about her taking the bed while he continued making his bed on the floor. But last night, he had slept by her side, while his makeshift bed lied abandoned on the floor.

Purvi closed her eyes and recalled- How they had laid facing each other, his smile mirroring her own and then how his hands had softly come forth brushing her eyes close, his last words being, “Ib jaake sukoon milega!”

“Haathi!”

H-A-A-T-H-I-I-I!!!”

It was Manas tugging at her hand, which brought her back to the present as the kids pulled her down and planting a kiss on her cheeks, rushed out for the school.

Groaning, Purvi plopped on their bed. With the kids gone,she found herself pondering his words.

“Ib jaake sukoon milega”

Implied- she was his peace.

Implied- He could sleep peacefully when she was close.

Implied- She was important to him.

Her heart gave a loud squeeze just then and she clutched her chest.

She was walking on a thin, a very very thin line. One misstep, and she was going to fall. Into a ravine, so so deep that if he wasn’t going to be there to break her fall, she was bound to shatter apart.

NO! Purvi refused to indulge her haywire thoughts anymore. It was about time for breakfast, and thus she stepped out, burying her raging emotions under the pile of ignorance.

Breakfast was a pleasant affair. Virender whose mood was salty, visibly sweetened at the first sight of Purvi, as she went around the table serving others.  He tried to get a hold of his feelings but his eyes betrayed the situation of his heart. It was a mess. A pleasant one at that.When Purvi came over to serve him, and their fingers touched, Virender felt the change from the tip of his hair to the depth of his bones. That one simple small line of acknowledgement that he had uttered to himself last night had done away with a part of his inhibitions,his control.

‘He wanted her’

He had tried to pass it off as a mood swing, a slip on his part owing to the days of exhaustion catching up to him, but the shiver running down his spine as she met his gaze, then lowered it shyly and after a beat looked up again, told another story.

He had always prided himself on his control. It was slipping today. Neither could he keep his gaze in check nor could he shut down those fingers that raised themselves and gently traced that stray lock, before putting it behind her ears. And then they refused to move.

“Ahmm! Ahmmm!”

It was the sound of Mama sarkar clearing his throat and Prakashi coughing, that brought to Virender’s notice the hand that was placed under her ear.

My word! Virender pulled his hand back, his face flushing,his fingers burning and his heart hammering. What did he— ? Where were his manners?! Oh god!!

Virender looked up and found everyone stifling their smiles.He wanted to dig himself a hole right there and then.

“I-vo— Virender cleared his throat, peaking a glance at Purvi who stood by his side, her eyes lowered as her fingers fiddled with each other.

She looked a vision even now.

….

‘Focus! Focus, you fool!’ Virender mentally chided himself and turned his attention to the family awaiting his excuse.

“Vo—kuch na—bawri ke udhar…waha..wo…kuch laga hua tha”.

And he saw their faces turn away, their shoulders shaking.

Why hadn’t the earth swallowed him whole?!

Purvi was no better. She was rooted to her place; his sudden touch had rendered her immobile. Not to mention the way his eyes had been. And then the embarrassment that had followed, she had never seen him blush. And now that she had, she was going to cherish this vision forever.

Still this second hand embarrassment was just too much, the not-so-subtle giggles of maa and mama ji especially! Wanting a way out, Purvi looked around the room before her eyes met Vaibhav, and she sighed in relief.

He had been playing NFS on his phone, sprawled on the sofa when the sound of snickers had caught his attention and he had found Vir bhai and Purvi being awarded mischievous looks. He had seen his brother flush and then the way his gaze had fixed on Purvi, amidst whatever words he was going to speak out. And then all of a sudden, he met Purvi’s gaze and she called out to him.

“Arre Vaibhav ji aap—

The rest of the words were lost on him, because he finally saw what Sanyukta had been talking about. Vir bhai was looking at him. Not just looking, he was positively glaring at him. His soft mannerisms just a sec ago,were now radiating absolute menace and open hostility.

Vaibhav gulped. Sanyukta had been right.

Vir bhai was jealousof him.

So how was it?😎 Somehow Vaibhav being at the receiving end of jealous Mukhi thrilled me.