Sudesh Berry on Rubina She never made me feel that she is superior

Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-14-rubina-dilaiks-shakti-co-star-sudesh-berry-on-her-superiority-complex-she-never-made-me-feel-that-she-is-superior-1761691/

Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik's Shakti co-star Sudesh Berry on her superiority complex: She never made me feel that she is superior

While Rubina Dilaik is constantly being given such tags in the Bigg Boss 14 house, actor Sudesh Berry and her Shakti co-star has said that she has never made him feel that she is superior on the sets.

• Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik's Shakti co-star Sudesh Berry on her superiority complex: She never made me feel that she is superior

Time and again, Rubina Dilaik has been accused of having superiority complex by their fellow Bigg Boss 14 contestants such as Rahul Vaidya, Jasmin Bhasin and others. Even during the family week, Rahul's mother had also termed Rubina as authoritative. And while Rubina is constantly being given such tags in the Bigg Boss 14 house, actor Sudesh Berry and her Shakti co-star has said that she has never made him feel that she is superior on the sets. Also Read - Bigg Boss 14 PROMO: ' Kaisi maa hai,' Rubina Dilaik and Sonali Phogat's argument over the captaincy task turns ugly

"I have worked with Rubina and I think she is a beautiful and wonderful actress. She was one of the most talented debutantes I had come across in my long career. I have hardly seen anyone who has such good timing as an actor. She has not shown any superiority while we were on the sets. Rubina has always respected me and never made me feel that she is superior to me in any way," Sudesh told TOI in an interview. Also Read - Bigg Boss 14: Did Eijaz Khan spit after seeing Arshi Khan's face?

If you are an avid viewer of Bigg Boss 14, you may recall how Rubina Dilaik had fumbled while naming the actors of her previous show, Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. During the task, when Rubina and Abhinav had taken the podium wherein they had to keep counting till or closer to 37 minutes, Kavita Kaushik tried distracting them and asked Rubina to list down the names of her Shakti co-stars. She had named Kamya Panjabi, Vivian D'Sena and Harak Singh. However, Harak Singh was the name of the character played by Sudesh Berry on Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. Also Read - #SidNaaz fans shares UNSEEN pics of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill from a Goa restaurant — view pics

When Kavita pointed out that it is not his real name to which Rubina said that since he is a senior artist, they never took his name. However, after a couple of minutes, she remembered and named Sudesh Berry. Kavita took a jibe at her asking her how she could (Rubina) forget the name of such a senior artist.

Sudesh Berry, too, had reacted to the same in a tweet which reads, "Apne 40 years ke career meh itni badi fumbling nahi Dekhi... everyday is a learning day, (I haven't seen such a big fumble in my entire career of 40 years)." And while everyone thought that Sudesh had taken a jibe at Rubina, he has now clarified that it was his humorous reaction to Rubina's fumble.

"Different people understand things differently. I had said that in a humorous way. I felt that it was one of the most beautiful fumbles I have ever seen,” he said.

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

🤣paisy pohanch Gaey. Is k tweets nikalo or trend jo is nay chalaya Tha i am sudhesh berry k nam sy.... 🤣🤣🤣even he passed coments on Rubina pics in bi*ni n said worst abt her 🤣PR ki muh Maya n bhabi Rubeena ki jai ho n Twitter py BB14 hero b trend ho rha Hai.. Rangu sir sy paon tak bik gya hai🤣

kal tak respectable senior actor Sudhesh aaj ek jhatke mein bik gaya. Awww......andh bhakt hi nahi, andh hatred mein bhi reasons nahi dhundne ka🤣

Edited by hasini009 - 3 years ago

🤣paisy pohanch Gaey. Is k tweets nikalo or trend jo is nay chalaya Tha i am sudhesh berry k nam sy.... 🤣🤣🤣even he passed coments on Rubina pics in bi*ni n said worst abt her 🤣PR ki muh Maya n bhabi Rubeena ki jai ho n Twitter py BB14 hero b trend ho rha Hai.. Rangu sir sy paon tak bik gya hai🤣

Sudesh is a senior actor with loads of money (he's super rich, watch Maa Exchange to know about his real life), do you think he will take money from someone's PR to speak for them? It's such a disrespectful & ridiculous thing to say. 

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Sudesh is a senior actor with loads of money (he's super rich, watch Maa Exchange to know about his real life), do you think he will take money from someone's PR to speak for them? It's such a disrespectful & ridiculous thing to say. 

Kal ka LEGEND Shri Shri Shri bachpan me dekha tha wala Sudesh Berry, Jiska Naam bhulne par PARLIAMENT me hadkamp mach gaya tha, is bikau today

Ye PR tune kya kiya 

Ek hi pal me achanak di hai nayi narrative....

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago

It is a fact Everyone in entire industry loves RUBINA

She has a pure aura and that is why people like her, very talented girl

Nobody had said bad about her work ethic.

After winning BB14, she will go on to better things also

For certain others, this is their last show before fading away into obscurity 😉

Sudesh Berry is an already established actor. Why would he need money to praise her, and not to forget it was the same Sudesh Berry who also expressed his displeasure when Rubina couldn't remember his name during a task. For the brief period that Gupta was supporting Rahul, was that also because of paise then?

Originally posted by Taylor_Swift

It is a fact Everyone in entire industry loves RUBINA

She has a pure aura and that is why people like her, very talented girl

Nobody had said bad about her work ethic.

After winning BB14, she will go on to better things also

For certain others, this is their last show before fading away into obscurity 😉

what about Mehenga Vakeel’s dhamki ‘bahar jake kaam nahi milega’?

See i told you the conspiracy theories will be there, Sudesh must've been bribed to say all that, sab baqwaas lafaazi to twist it if anything so much praises the one they dislike and they wonder why their fav is attacked lol

LOL then why was Kamya Punjabi so butthurt ? 🤣

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

LOL then why was Kamya Punjabi so butthurt ? 🤣

Wo BB show bhi nahi dekhte. ye fumbling wala news bhi Kamya ne hi diya tha Sudesh ko. 🤣

kyunki Kamya has Fried Chicken dosti with Kavitha

Edited by hasini009 - 3 years ago