Exactly!
Ab woh meri dp mei hai toh har pal usse taadna laga rahega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Exactly!
Ab woh meri dp mei hai toh har pal usse taadna laga rahega
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
Nephy they didn't share the room he was toh outside Patni's room
plus he told her to settle in guest room
but ya Riddhima's legal standing issue needs to be addressed!
Yeah I got to know and little bit relaxed I am after knowing it but I commented on your post also regarding it...I also want explaination.
Originally posted by: LUI2FJBBYZX3RNP4
Yeah heytal in 2nd bold part of your post...you voiced out my fears...where is the gurantee that it will not be repeated...😳
Exactly
N its about a woman's honour
they have tortured her but here toh dignity n identity both r at stake
I doubt kisi bhi show mein aisa kabhi dikhaya hoga😔
Red pillow fad diya inn dono ne...
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Sitara's new spoiler. "new mission"
ab dono milkar jasoosi karenge😆
Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47
Red pillow fad diya inn dono ne...
Haan 🥳
Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47
Red pillow fad diya inn dono ne...
Pillow fight se zyadaa kuch nahi milna🤣🤣
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
ab dono milkar jasoosi karenge😆
Riddhima vansh ko jasoosi tips degi 🤣
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
Exactly
N its about a woman's honour
they have tortured her but here toh dignity n identity both r at stake
I doubt kisi bhi show mein aisa kabhi dikhaya hoga😔
Yaar seriously but I guess we have to forget it becoz nothing is going to come out as makers already closed this chapter and moved on and people whose reviews they consider are quite happy and don't care(tt and insta)
Why this show is so popular online...kash na hota to iska ye haal na hota...😡