🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🤣

Kaka: Delhi mein bahut thaand hai, kulfi jam rahi hai
Ayan:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBMfnhH7mc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Ye scout uniform pehna hain kya.. Why dressing like a 12 yr old
Originally posted by: T3NEGGYAFNVDWLSX
Ye scout uniform pehna hain kya.. Why dressing like a 12 yr old
Azad ke liye khareeda hoga.
https://twitter.com/JJK_Times/status/1349701031387656194?s=20
Jungkook solo is coming 😍.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBrzjnsH36/?igshid=ooda814lmjiu
Not digging that outfit.
Originally posted by: heartbleed
Some people may have more quantity of posts, but the quality of their posts is nice. They are not just beautiful people outside, but are adorable people inside as well.
I feel like hugging them ❤️
Originally posted by: heartbleed
At least they are not like some others who are ill mannered, self obsessed, arrogant, bullies, harrassers and self appointed moderators who keep preaching others 24/7.
I feel like teaching them how to show some love and respect for people🤔
Originally posted by: Daechwita
https://twitter.com/JJK_Times/status/1349701031387656194?s=20
Jungkook solo is coming 😍.
Expected. Why does BH likes him so much? They keep promoting him more than other members I feel.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0