I feel this plot will soon open to another gripping plot-feel it's a separation plot. Because Vansh was also separated from Riddhima when he was Vihaan.
I hope Riddhima does not forgive him and makes him suffer.
Let’s see as to what they are upto
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel this plot will soon open to another gripping plot-feel it's a separation plot. Because Vansh was also separated from Riddhima when he was Vihaan.
I hope Riddhima does not forgive him and makes him suffer.
Let’s see as to what they are upto
It's just cool watch all situations vansh call riddhima........ But don't wanna to see riddhima stop this time atleast this for her self respect
This seems like a dream of someone so don’t know what’s gonna happen
Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma
Haha !! tumne apna naam mere Vansh ke naam pe rakh dia !!!!!!😆
No Vash copied my name😆
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Aur kya !Unko kon bola tha itna hot aur intense hone k liye!We now are addicted!
For sure we all are
Rrahul definitely is an addiction to me now