yeahhh...during HM track she was very good❤️Originally posted by: sharafah
I feel sad she is leaving the show..Bon and her share a teLly good chemistry :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeahhh...during HM track she was very good❤️Originally posted by: sharafah
I feel sad she is leaving the show..Bon and her share a teLly good chemistry :)
I don't know replacement news nahi hai bas she leaving the show ka news/rumor aaya hai😆...also death wala point humlog predict kar rahe.
Looks like makers are allergic to the good hearted side characters!!! That’s why they want to get rid of all side characters!! First Saurabh now sumati..🤔
I know right.Actually. It's the second reason why I lost my interest from the show.
They have completely deviated the concept of the show for which we signed in.
The charm and essence of the show is lost.
Thank you ma.same to youuu❤️
Ps : I have replied to your pm. Check your pm box.
Ab aur koi masoom bacha??Looks like makers are allergic to the good hearted side characters!!! That’s why they want to get rid of all side characters!! First Saurabh now sumati..🤔
Kahi agla no. koeli ka naa ho🤣
Exactly❤️Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
I know right.
They have completely deviated the concept of the show for which we signed in.
The charm and essence of the show is lost.
Koeli as well Bihari 🤣
Binoy also had a heart change and became so goody good.. so now his character is also got destroyed 😡😆
Pla do watch pre ap for tomm ..n last 2 epsinwere really gud mahi v thrilling n funny.. the waycbidnita cracked the cast en exposed munshi n the girl was hilarious... old innocence was there n precap ani has framed his n bon lawyer attire pics wch he took during hm track as he feels proud of the way she exposed them.
wait let me check❤️
wahiiii🤣Koeli as well Bihari 🤣
Binoy also had a heart change and became so goody good.. so now his character is also got destroyed 😡😆