Sairat ff Haare hum Haare dil Kyun na Maane chapter three updated

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm so done with the stupidity virat pulled today.I'm frustrated so I wrote this. Please overlook the mistakes and comment. 

Chapter one 

The day virat shouted at aai was the day sai realized that she had enough. He insulted her father's upbringings and shouted at aai. How dare he?. She decided she is no longer obliged to give any explanation to virat chauvan and his family. She will still prove shivani bua's innocence and move away to hostel. She exactly did that after three days of planning proved her bua's innocence in front of everyone and got amay punished. The family though ashamed for blaming bua did not even apologize. Meanwhile in this three days, with all planning going on sai had gone to Gadchiroli with police protection by Dcp sir and withdrawn the amount her father had saved in the bank and brought back all the jewellery and even spoke with the village people for arrangement of usha mausi's stay. She was not going to let her mausi stay in that house where they mistreat woman to satisfy their ego. When dcp sir had asked about why she had needed police protection from him then asking from her husband, she had easily made an excuse of not wanting to trouble him because he had already taken two days leave because of her and even requested him to not to tell virat sir that she had gone to gadchiroli. She had received her scholarship approval message at the third day and she was happy to see that she had gotten 100 percent scholarship and free facility of hostel so she did not have to spend any money upon her college and can return back the amount to virat sir. She had already spoken to usha mausi about her shifting to hostel and asked usha mausi to go back to the village where people will respect her.

" But sai, in marriage fights are bound to happen between couple " usha mausi had tried to explain her. 

" Fights are bound to happen but not disrespecting usha mausi. I can't stay here where I have put my self respect and dignity at stake. Virat sir had questioned about my Abba's upbringing. How dare he speaks about my aaba like that? It's my Abba's upbringing which will not let me live in this house anymore where daily someone will threaten me to slap me to correct me. I'm sick of this. Please return to gadchiroli and dont worry about your daily expenses, Abba's pension will be enough for us. Abba has saved enough for five years and if necessary I will do part time job but usha mausi we can't stay here. Once I complete My MBBS studies we will move away far from here and start afresh. Please for now you agree with me" sai pleaded to her mausi to understand her. 

" oh sai if this what you want we will do this, but sai your virat sir is very respectful and I don't think he will ever treat me with disrespect " usha mausi softly says to sai. 

" even I believed this as the truth still I saw with my own eyes when he shouted at his aai " sai says her as she sleeps at her mausi's lap for few minutes peacefully before she gets up and goes away. 

Sai walks towards shivani bua's room where both aai and bua were discussing about virat's behavior with sai and thinking about making him apologize to sai when sai enters the room. 

"arre sai itne raat ko tum Yaha? " shivani asked surprised as she noticed sai. 

Before sai could explain her the reason, Ashwini rushed to her concerned " sai did virat shouted at you? "

Sai shook her head , " nahi aai, I have come to tell you something and I hope you understand" 

" I am leaving tomorrow " sai blurted out. 

Both shivani and Ashwini were stunned and were silenced for sometime. 

" Sai what are you speaking? Leaving where? " Ashwini asked her in utter desperation. 

" haa sai what are you speaking. Are you even in your senses " shivani questioned her. 

" I am shifting to hostel in the college. I have got hundred percent scholarship and free accommodation in hospital and I have accepted it " sai said quietly as she informed them. 

" when you have decided everything already, why I have you come here ? Go leave now " Ashwini said in sudden anger but her heart ached with the thought of parting from sai. She knew that what sai  doing was right, she would be  alright in the hostel then in this house but how can you get a mother's heart to see sense. 

" I am leaving from this house aai but don't banish me from your heart. I can't leave here anymore. I know you would try to make virat sir see sense even apologize to me but my heart is not so big aai. I can not forgive the man who disrespected my father's upbringings and how can I forgive the man who insulted you aai?

I can't " she cried out as she looked at Ashwini hoping her to understand. 

" How can you ever think I could stop loving you sai? Virat may even think he has done a mistake by marrying you and bringing you here but not for me I have never been so thankful for virat for bringing you here , for giving you to me. You have loved me and stood for me more than anyone as done for me in this life. I can never banish you sai never " she cried hugging sai. Shivani looked at tearfully at the scene. 

After a long time when Ashwini left sai from her embrace ,sai looks at her distraught face " aai when I complete my education and start earning, I and usha mausi will move away from here. Will you come with me? " sai asks her gently. 

" you want me to come with 

you "ashwini looked at her in disbelief. 

" yes aai, I want you to come with him. You have done enough for this people who don't even value you. come with me aai, I will take care of you and I will make you study. You, me and usha mausi will leave happily ever after " sai reasoned her out , her lips curling into a smile. 

Ashwini was overwhelmed with so much of love for sai. No one in her life has loved her and valued her as sai did. Sai was short tempered and was outright straightforward but when she loves someone and consider them hers , she protects them fiercely. Only if virat could have understand sai , he could have been the luckiest man on the planet but her son was only behind seeing sai's imperfections that he could not see her heart which was so full of love. Oh virat what have you lost my child in your foolishness 

She kissed on sai's forehead gently but sai was not satisfied. " you will come with me na aai " she demanded. 

" Sai this is not the age for me to study my child and I don't want to be a burden on you. Wherever you will be, you will be in heart and my prayers "

" There is no age to study aai, you're not a burden on me aai. You're my strength and you have always been my support system. If you could have not being here for me in this house, I don't think I could have survived. Please tell you will come with me. You can study, I will earn, usha mausi will cook and we will be very happy in a small apartment. During Saturday and Sundays we will go out and eat. See I have planned everything " sai says to her smiling at her with so much hope that Ashwini did not have the heart to refuse her.

"Bhabhi agree to go with her. Sai will keep you more happier than this chauvan mansion ever has " shivani argues her to agree. 

" I feel so bad sai that you don't include me in your woman

gang " shivani teases her. 

" I could have included you bua but I know in this five years you will meet a man who will love you as you deserve and you will get married to him " sai giggled and hugged her.

" sai you're damn precious. Going to miss you so much "shivani hugs her back. 

" whenever you miss me, you and aai can come and meet me. I have decided all my weekends I will come to see aai at the temple " sai smiles at them. 

" we will also get Devyani taai treated in good hospital without this people 

knowing " sai adds on.

" Yeah " shivani agrees to her and wonders how does sai think about everyone's well being and finds a way to take care of everyone. How can veeru not see this. 

" toh aai you will come with me na after five years " sai asks her again. 

This time ashwini nods with a gentle smile which leaves sai squealing in excitement for sometime.

" Now you go back and sleep. Tomorrow you have to shift to the hostel . You have to get up early and have breakfast fast " ashwini instructs her. Sai nods her head obediently and turns to go.

" Sai tomorrow with your luggage travelling in bus will not be uncomfortable. I will drop you 

by car " shivani says her. 

" Thanks bua and usha mausi would be coming with us. Please stop by the bus stop for sometime " sai says to which shivani agrees. Sai leaves the room satisfied. Now all she had to do is to return back virat sir his money and inform him her decision and pack her things. It was a easy task and anyway she assumed virat sir would be relieved to get rid of her. She walks towards the room determined to get finished with everything and have a peaceful sleep. 

index 

Chapter one  - above 

Chapter two  -page two 

Chapter three - page three 

Edited by aishwarya12joys - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinzy13 thumbnail

This is absolutely amazing. This seems like what a realistic practical woman would do! Love how she wants to take aayi!!! Please update soon!

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Satisfying concept. After two days of trash this is a welcoming breather. 

Amazing start👏

Nice👍 please keep writing. Would love to see a Sairat convo and how Virat lets her leave his house but not his heart and life! 

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome😃

I myself was thinking of writing something along the same concept... thank you for writing it for me😳

Please update soon

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update.. 👍🏼

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

So satisfying to read after all the bullsh*t happening in the show.

I just can't stand Sai staying in Chavan Nivas anymore. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i wish this happens for reality. you reminded me of sairat's OS. i have to read that again to k ow what happened to Usha mausi after sai and ashwini divorce their respective spouses.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

please do continue this ..I wantvto know virat's reaction😆.