They can't just wind off this track simply, plan or whatever u call it, vansh's actions needs a good strong redemption if at all to ever get connected to his character.
If not writer will get badhua in real life from TT🤣🤣
They already warned him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They can't just wind off this track simply, plan or whatever u call it, vansh's actions needs a good strong redemption if at all to ever get connected to his character.
If not writer will get badhua in real life from TT🤣🤣
They already warned him
Hum bash karenge yeh humara birth right hai.😆Originally posted by: arryline
I know Eesha 🤗
Isliye I said comments reserved till 14th baaki Haa RraHel ke liye seh lenge
Just hope hamesha ke tarah popat na karein aur dream niklein
On a serious note let's wait for the episode.
Originally posted by: Abinaya_24
But it was a girl who's hallucinating... right??
Oh is it so? I didn't see her spoiler just read it somewhere from here or tt. Based on the promo update and that I just thought what if it is something like that.
Guys has new promo been released? What is in it?
Originally posted by: arryline
I doubt she’s Rangu’s sanskari bahu who considers thappad as ashirwad
No comments for Ishani her character was the best before Vihaan entry post that it has gone back to same old torture 😡
Ishani ki toh🤬
No human emotions in her
Guys has new promo been released? What is in it?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155502424
Isme written update post kiya hai
People are truly liking this track 😆
Oh is it so? I didn't see her spoiler just read it somewhere from here or tt. Based on the promo update and that I just thought what if it is something like that.
Even I want it to be vansh hallucinating Riddhima not the other way around
Originally posted by: merryyura
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155502424
Isme written update post kiya hai
Thank u.🤗