His I'm sorry also didn't sound convincing 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
His I'm sorry also didn't sound convincing 🤪
I don't think it's a dream.
But I have a feel now Riddhima will play her game.
They won't show romance that easily.
If everything goes okay, how would they keep the so called thriller factor alive .
I think it's time for Riddhima to make Vansh ullu !
What Vansh did, Riddhima should give it back to him also.
But then again, the cvs are always known for doing exact opposite of what we think.
Finger crossed 🙂
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
promo
1 its a dream
2 vansh is pretending so that he can continue his revenge further
3 sia has cleared the misunderstanding between the 2
since its imm2 i root option 1
Ab to mujhe Riddhima par hi shak horaha h.....
ye bandi kuch jyada hi jaldi Vansh ki baat maan leti h....😡
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
His I'm sorry also didn't sound convincing 🤪
Lame aisa sorry toh mein normal jhagde mein bhi na loon 🤪
I'm loving have lol reaction in IF
It's so useful 😆
VR ko raakshas ne banaya hoga😆
🤣AP ke sangat ka asar hai uspar