Haan ye post karne ke baad maine picture dekha 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haan ye post karne ke baad maine picture dekha 😆
Yep yep. I saw your post after I wrote this 😆
What a timing it was 😆
Originally posted by: arryline
Vansh and his plans 🤪He did all this for chotu si Ahana then I’ll be like this 🤣
TT has erupted saying it better be Vansh’s dream
I hope at least TT wale make ridz will get justice with those stupid trends
That’s the only hope left, writer and producer both are screwless🤪
I know lol 😆
Promo written update.
https://twitter.com/_qureshi7_/status/1348854145189638144?s=19
Sighs no redemption track 😭
That’s not enough
He has to run on nails😡
Originally posted by: merryyura
They were literally having their aag lage basti mai, hum apni masti mei moment yesterday 🤣
Mein toh kal hi boli inka confidence dekh ke 😆
Why did she get off the van should have ran from him let him not find her argghhh 💔😡