Yes, my craziness is known to all when it comes to these games. 🤣 Had I applied the same passion in my life I would’ve been to places by now 😭😂😂Originally posted by: S75YW36AF2DAM5LU
Oh my god, so much?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, my craziness is known to all when it comes to these games. 🤣 Had I applied the same passion in my life I would’ve been to places by now 😭😂😂Originally posted by: S75YW36AF2DAM5LU
Oh my god, so much?🤣
Mani, please give the answers, nahi toh sab paagal ho jaayenge🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Please tell me this a joke. There’s no way in hell I can stay this tensed for 2 days. 😭😭
They should tell answer NOW.

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Mani, please give the answers, nahi toh sab paagal ho jaayenge🤣
Sach mein
So much was at stake so we had to kinda 😆😆Originally posted by: GT3XUPFKTXKGID4F
Wow😆Looks like we all did a lot of overthinking with this round
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Mani, please give the answers, nahi toh sab paagal ho jaayenge🤣
There is few crazy researchers around now 🤣
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Riddle (2 amulets)
A boy King becoming popular long after his death
Guess this fraction of his ghastly wealth
Picture Clue (3 amulets)
This riddle is now open to discussion, dissection but no confrontation 😆
The answer will be revealed before the awards 🤣😈
This is too easy , took me only 3 : 46 to crack it.
Why are people behaving it as tough
Hopefully zeal got it 🥳
Darshi, you, kifs, soni, tannu🤣aur kaun bacha hai?🤣
😲😆 I’m not doing another riddle.Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Maybe we will get another riddle to decipher so we can figure out the time & date😎🤣
You hear me ManiLexiMahii?? I’m not doing it 😭😭
This is too easy , took me only 3 : 46 to crack it.
Why are people behaving it as tough
Hopefully zeal got it 🥳
Only Zeal 😡