Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Will someone please tell me exactly when are the awards. 😡😡😡
We also dont know
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Will someone please tell me exactly when are the awards. 😡😡😡
We also dont know
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Will someone please tell me exactly when are the awards. 😡😡😡
13-01-21 10 PM IST
How are we supposed to attend something we don’t even know when it’s going to be?? 😳😳Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
We also dont know
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Who else here searched what the name Nana mean?? I did and this is what I got 😔🤣
According to a user from Ghana, the name Nana is of Akan origin and means "Royal, King, First, Reverence to Grandmother or Grandfather, Honorary Title for many Akan names during childhood in Ghana which is the Source. Above all these it's a name for Royals.".
A submission from Ghana says the name Nana means "Grandmother or Chief(king)" and is of Akan origin.
According to a user from Israel, the name Nana is of African origin and means "Royal".
A user from Ohio, U.S. says the name Nana is of Japanese origin and means "Seven".
A submission from United Kingdom says the name Nana means "Grace,favour leader or queen".
I didnt but did anyone knows Sher real names is Taka which is the basic monetary unit of Bangladesh, equal to 100 poisha. And I calculated the number 56 and Taka with Egyptian pound 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Who else here searched what the name Nana mean?? I did and this is what I got 😔🤣
According to a user from Ghana, the name Nana is of Akan origin and means "Royal, King, First, Reverence to Grandmother or Grandfather, Honorary Title for many Akan names during childhood in Ghana which is the Source. Above all these it's a name for Royals.".
A submission from Ghana says the name Nana means "Grandmother or Chief(king)" and is of Akan origin.
According to a user from Israel, the name Nana is of African origin and means "Royal".
A user from Ohio, U.S. says the name Nana is of Japanese origin and means "Seven".
A submission from United Kingdom says the name Nana means "Grace,favour leader or queen".
Oh my god, so much?🤣
Please tell me this a joke. There’s no way in hell I can stay this tensed for 2 days. 😭😭
Originally posted by: FLAPIG2H3WIFUGM2
Please post your thesis.
Lets see if this changes MLM mind.
To Mani:

I trust you to be as crazy as me 🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I didnt but did anyone knows Sher real names is Taka which is the basic monetary unit of Bangladesh, equal to 100 poisha. And I calculated the number 56 and Taka with Egyptian pound 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I didnt but did anyone knows Sher real names is Taka which is the basic monetary unit of Bangladesh, equal to 100 poisha. And I calculated the number 56 and Taka with Egyptian pound 🤣
Wow😆Looks like we all did a lot of overthinking with this round
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
How are we supposed to attend something we don’t even know when it’s going to be?? 😳😳
Maybe we will get another riddle to decipher so we can figure out the time & date😎🤣