SS on SaiRat - Post Fight realisations - Part 5 Page 9

Posted: 3 years ago

It's my imagination as to how things can turn up in between post the heated argument between Sai and Virat.

Part 1

Virat (on the top of his voice): Saiii…… Bassssss (Virat was raging with anger)

Sai had never witnessed Virat sir this way. Previously too, he used to scold or shout at her but today was something very different. Sh felt as though his eyes would burn her anytime down to ashes. The ever talkative and ladakoo Sai had no words left to fight back. She quietly took her bag, shook her head and walked towards the entrance.

Virat called her again with the same anger and arrogance but in a reduced tone. She stopped at once without turning back. He asked her "Kahan jaa rahi ho..." Before she could answer, he continued, "mujhe ulta sawaal nahi chahiye.... seedhi mooh jawab dogi" (knowing her well). She replied without turning towards them that she was leaving for college.

He stopped her again saying, " Maafi nahi maangi hai tumne abhi tak." Sai gritted her teeth, closing her eyes tightly and swallowing down her anger, turned towards the Chavan group. Before she could start talking, she looked at Ashwini who was trying to say something to her in signals. Sai realised that her Aayi was also advising her to say a sorry. Finally with folded hands Sai told, "maaf kar dijiye aap sab mujhe".

The entire Chavan family rejoiced over their victory looking at each other leaving Ashwini and Shivani feel helpless. Sai quickly left before she could be stopped by anyone especially Virat. Virat kept looking at her disappearing figure with moist eyes. Kaku and others praised Virat for finally showing his wife the right place, however, Virat was not interested and he excused himself from the conversation.

Virat started moving towards his room all lost and thinking about the events that had happened since morning and how ruthlessly he had shouted Sai, when Paakhi stopped him. Paakhi (smiling…. Handing a cup of tea): "Aaj sach mein Virat tumne Sai ko uska asli jagah bataa di warna wo to…..sach mein…. She is just uncontrollable. Boli jaa rahi thi…. My God!!! Kaisi ladki hai…." She started taunting her when Virat showed his hand to her asking her to stop (the same way she did) and walked to his room leaving a stunned Paakhi.

Part 1 B to be followed.

Let me know all your valuable comments.😊

Edited by ash-912 - 3 years ago

Is this related to this current faceoff between these two! Oh then I'm totally up for it! Please post soon ! 

Behen, please aise SS ka topic shuru kar ke neeche sirf "updating" ya "reserved" mat likho. We all get SO excited to read only to find ki update abhi upload nahi kiya hai...show pe toh non-stop fights horahe hai and scene by scene KD ka copy kar rahe hai, atleast FF mein we can read some awesome original things! Eagerly looking forward to the update

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

Guys!!! Thank you all for your excitement which is so encouraging. But I don't know IF is not allowing me to post.

I don't know if newbies are not allowed to big posts. I am trying since yesterday it's not working. Will update in parts.

Originally posted by ash-912

Guys!!! Thank you all for your excitement which is so encouraging. But I don't know IF is not allowing me to post.

I don't know if newbies are not allowed to big posts. I am trying since yesterday it's not working. Will update in parts.

Just keep commenting here and there. You will be a groupbie. Then you can posy easily I guess.

Originally posted by ByunBaekhyun

Just keep commenting here and there. You will be a groupbie. Then you can posy easily I guess.

Okay.

I'm sad Sai had to bend and apologize. But chalo chhodo. 

Look forward to the next update. 

Originally posted by neeraja91

I'm sad Sai had to bend and apologize. But chalo chhodo. 

Look forward to the next update. 

I know even I did not want to but I wanted to concentrate more on SaiRat than the emotional dramas all the time in the family. 

Wait for surprises to check what Virat has in store.

Please update the next part soon!