Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Mahi. This could be a very good twist and an amazing track if they show this 👍🏼 really, otherwise there was no point showing that scene where Binoy leaves and Kaka doesn't feel good about it. They could have easily skipped any such scenes but why did they show it?

It is possible that something fishy happened there because this Binoy is totally changed 

Ikr right.

God knows ye cringe kaise sab bardasht krnge.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

@bold - Agree with you 🤣

congoooo tum bhii purple purple ho gyiii❤️❤️

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mahi, what if this is all a Master plan of the Mastermind Binoy? Initially when I saw the promo I was really shocked and upset. But later I thought, would the makers really take the Saas-Bahu route just for the sake of Saas-Bahu drama knowing Barrister Babu has a different kind of fanbase? And Binoy suddenly turning all goody goody doesn't make sense. Also it's hard to believe that Binoy has suddenly accepted Bondita wholeheartedly. For the Anirudh v/s Greenwood challenge it's understandable that an opportunist like him would support Bondita as she was the only way they could get out of the situation of becoming Greenwood's slaves. His whole reason for separating Anirudh and Bondita, was to protect his Krantikari son from any kind of trouble or danger. Bondita is the reason his beloved son almost died not once, not twice, but now it will be thrice. Would he take that lightly? Could it all be a plan? Two enemies getting together to destroy a common enemy?

P.S. This is just my thought. Most of the time the makers surprise us, so forgive me if I am wrong.

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

congoooo tum bhii purple purple ho gyiii❤️❤️

Thank you mahi🤗❤️