Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
PS: I dont think you'll ever go over the line, I am pretty sure of that 😆
Ok then I’m gonna go balls to the wall 🏌️♂️
What do you call a blonde at a golf course?
The 19th hole 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
PS: I dont think you'll ever go over the line, I am pretty sure of that 😆
Ok then I’m gonna go balls to the wall 🏌️♂️
What do you call a blonde at a golf course?
The 19th hole 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Ok then I’m gonna go balls to the wall 🏌️♂️
What do you call a blonde at a golf course?
The 19th hole 😆
Oh damn 😆
Mine:
Why don't witches wear underwear?
To get a better grip on the brooms 😆
I think we better stop before we get a warning or ban 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Oh damn 😆
Mine:
Why don't witches wear underwear?
To get a better grip on the brooms 😆
I think we better stop before we get a warning or ban 😆
OK ill concede that you
Now thats let go back to what this thread was meant for. Improper gifs 😆

Rengg ke jaane kaha pauhocha...
Ring ring ringa, ring ring ringa....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/ajay-devgn-to-play-a-grey-supernatural-character-in-r
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbTNILnCMSe/?igsh=dGM5bGY0OWZyd3Bw
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
...
2