Much needed thread. Hilarious stuff here.
Somebody explain this

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Much needed thread. Hilarious stuff here.
Somebody explain this

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
OK ill test your tomboy theory. Lets do a dirty joke battle. AN I promise Ill never run away.
What did the guy say when he got caught masturbating to an optical illusion? “It’s not what it looks like!” 🤣🤣
Aapki vaari
Oou okay I am not the best with jokes but here goes:
*NSFW*
What does an out-of-business brothel's sign day?
Beat it, we're closed! 🤣🤣
She is shook 😆😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Oou okay I am not the best with jokes but here goes:
*NSFW*
What does an out-of-business brothel's sign day?
Beat it, we're closed! 🤣🤣
That was good 🤣🤣
I really hope this doesn’t offend anyone
What's the process of applying for a job at Hooters?
They just give you a bra and say, "Here, fill this out."
😂 😂 😂
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
That was good 🤣🤣
I really hope this doesn’t offend anyone
What's the process of applying for a job at Hooters?
They just give you a bra and say, "Here, fill this out."😂 😂 😂
Damn I can never get into Hooters then 🤣
Okay so here goes mine:
What's in a man's pants that u won't find in a woman's?
...Pockets 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Damn I can never get into Hooters then 🤣
Okay so here goes mine:
What's in a man's pants that u won't find in a woman's?
...Pockets 🤣
Ok
How do you spot a blind man on a nude beach? It’s not hard.
🤣🤣
An please let me know If ever go over the line 😆
Keeping in mind the theme of thread.
Bas ittu sa.... Grrrrrrr
Can't paste gif as I am using a phone.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Ok
How do you spot a blind man on a nude beach? It’s not hard.
🤣🤣
An please let me know If ever go over the line 😆
Oh God 🤣🤣
So here's mine:
What did the elephant ask the naked man?
Ans: How do you breathe out of that thing? 🤣
PS: I dont think you'll ever go over the line, I am pretty sure of that 😆
😔

https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/ajay-devgn-to-play-a-grey-supernatural-character-in-r
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbTNILnCMSe/?igsh=dGM5bGY0OWZyd3Bw
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
...
2