She donβt sravz ek gangster haiπ€£
π€£π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
She donβt sravz ek gangster haiπ€£
π€£π€£
Sravzπ€
Me maze me hi hoti hu everydayπ
Tum batao?!
Arre bohot din se kitchen cleaning karne ka soch rahi thi,abhi 2 days ki 6utti to aaj cleaning ,kal enjoyingπ₯³
Sravz jaldi jaldi post karo
Hum dono kal Sizzlers ka promotion lete haiπ€£
Originally posted by: .shivi396
RKMMπ€
I was waiting for u ππ
Am I right Indraπ€£
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Thanks Rishπ€
Ur welcome π€
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Sravz jaldi jaldi post karo
Hum dono kal Sizzlers ka promotion lete haiπ€£
Oh is it
But looks like you are ahead of me girl.
I canβt catch youπ€£
She donβt sravz ek gangster haiπ€£
π€£π€£
He or she messaged the wrong person then ππ
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I was waiting for u ππ
Tujhe Gaana chahiye ab mere liye
Mujhe raat din ab tera intezaar hai
I hate RV after BB14 but ye song
Waise kyu yaad kar rahi thi tu?π
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Tujhe Gaana chahiye ab mere liye
Mujhe raat din ab tera intezaar hai
I hate RV after BB14 but ye song
Waise kyu yaad kar rahi thi tu?π
Abe meri initials bhi RVR , VR, RV hoti hai
Isi liye Kuch maat Bol π€£π€£
I saw some tweets and remembered to quote u so I had to retweet those and keep ππ
https://twitter.com/sharrioijaz/status/1347612545218207744?s=21