Who what happened? π€mein thik hoon
I can't sleep last night...
Now wake up with a bad headache...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who what happened? π€mein thik hoon
I can't sleep last night...
Now wake up with a bad headache...
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Yup! Had a light one. You? Boy fed and out to bed? π
Not yet Indra
He had sugars and jumping
I need to pick up food
Oh is it
Take rest, have some ginger tea you will get relaxed
Sugar is evil for parents isnβt it? π
what are you getting?
Black Coffee pe rahi hu abhi...
Tum promote hone wale ho 350+ post k baad...
Yeah he had juice, itβs evil but he want it so had to give
Thinking of schezwan cuisine
I told Indra
All this vansh ki pankhees( means deewanis) behind meπ€£π€£
π€£π€£ offcourse
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Black Coffee pe rahi hu abhi...
Tum promote hone wale ho 350+ post k baad...
Ok. So you are coffee person
Is it ? again promotion, no carrier growth but IF is giving me lot of promotions π€£
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Good morning everyone...
Gmπ€
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£π€£ offcourse
π€£π€£ Getting PM also that I bash him too much π€£