Pyare Lamhe -Collectn of SaiRat OS- OS#2 - A Moment Like This - Pg 4 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

@mridzy - eagerly awaiting an OS from you!  i hope you are feeling inspired to give us another treat! 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neeraja91

@mridzy - eagerly awaiting an OS from you!  i hope you are feeling inspired to give us another treat! 

Thanks, Neeraja! 

I am - infact I am so Inspired, I don't know which one to write first! 🙈😁

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Thanks, Neeraja! 

I am - infact I am so Inspired, I don't know which one to write first! 🙈😁

Start with any one and just churn out one after the other nonstop. Haha. You can use the Sai method of choosing- "akkad bakkad bambe bo" amd whichever idea you land on, you can start there!We  are here to lap  up all the FFs greedily!!

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was beautiful... so heartwarming can’t wait for more

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: emah04

It was beautiful... so heartwarming can’t wait for more

Thank you! :) 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Start with any one and just churn out one after the other nonstop. Haha. You can use the Sai method of choosing- "akkad bakkad bambe bo" amd whichever idea you land on, you can start there!We  are here to lap  up all the FFs greedily!!

Ha ha. Thanks! One coming right up now! 

Mridzy thumbnail

OS # 2 - A Moment Like This

Virat woke up to find his wife turned on her side, observing him with a light smile. He squinted up to the clock - 1:20 AM.

Why was she awake at this ungodly hour, he wondered. Not that this was the first time she was, but still.

"Not sleepy?" he asked. She shook her head 'No'.  He was waiting for her to go on, to tell him why she awake, but she didn't. He grinned, chastising himself for his lack of questioning skills when it came to his dear wife.

All these years with her and he still hadn't learnt his Sai was not the one to appreciate roundabout indirect questions.

He opened his mouth to rephrase his question for her, when he caught a look at her face. She had narrowed her eyes, looking annoyed at something, and her lips were pursed together in a dramatic pout. 

Smiling, he moved his body so that he could be closer to her - well, as close as their baby would let them be, Virat thought with a chuckle as he felt Sai's stomach lightly hitting his, stopping him from coming any closer to her.

Okay Junior Chavan, as you wish

He slightly moved away, positioning himself in such a way that his face was a few inches away from hers. Sai, who had been watching his actions, giggled, her irritation now replaced with gaiety.

"Having fun, are we?" he asked, in mock irritation. She just giggled more, "Ji Bilkul" she said, her voice velvety soft.

He frowned,  "and why is this funny?" He had just adjusted himself to suit the baby - that was hardly funny. Ever since Sai had announced the pregnancy, his life had pretty much revolved around the little one, and her, of course.

He looked at Sai, realising why she had been giggling - she must have reflected back to the 6 months of her pregnancy, and it must have been amusing to see IPS officer, ACP Virat Chavan bend over backwards for the child.

Well, he couldn't help it, their baby had owned his heart ever since he had known it. But he didn't get why she was so amused. Ever since he had fallen in love with her, he had been the same with her too.

Sure, her impish behaviour sometimes irritated the elders of the house, but he loved that about her.  He looked at his wife, "Sai - you'd have to be a strict mother"

She looked at him as if he has just told her the earth was flat. She quickly shook her head, "Hell No! You can be the bad cop, while I get to be the good cop. Chocolates, candy floss, balloons, raat mein cake, der raat tak khelna, chupa chupi, sab milega usko" she said, snuggling into his arms, her head nestling between the crook of his neck and shoulder.

"Absolutely not. No raat ko cake, chuppa chuppi or any sort of games, okay"

Sai looked up at him, "spoilsport" she muttered under her breath, poking her tongue out at him.

He shook his head, smirking down at her playfully, "arrey baba, that time is for baby's Aai and Baba to - "

smack! She punched his chest lightly. 

"To talk!" He finished, shaking his head in exasperation, rubbing at his chest where she had punched him as if it had hurt,  "what else did you think?! One track mind" he teased.

She narrowed her eyes at him, he narrowed his eyes right back at her, not making an effort to hide the mirth in his eyes. A second later, she burst out laughing, her large eyes lighting up in joy.

Oh this was perfect!

It had always been this way for them, Virat thought happily, as he watched Sai double up in laughter. They had always found joy in small things, and she was the one to teach him that sometimes life's biggest joys lay in the littlest things.

Like now.

Sai's head nestled between his neck and shoulder, his chin perched on the top of her head brought him unparalleled joy. He absolutely loved it when her rhythmic breathing tickled and caressed his skin.

"Why are you awake?" he asked, drawing circles with his index finger on the silky skin of her shoulders, extremely proud of wording the question correctly this time.

She looked up at him with a pout. He wanted to lean down and kiss those pouting lips. But before he could do anything, she wordlessly took his hand and placed it on her stomach.

Thump Thump Thump

As always, Virat felt his heart swell as his son or daughter kicked away to glory.

A huge smile broke out on his face, "Navra Ji!!!" Sai exclaimed in mock indignation, pulling her head back to glare at him,  "Your baby -" oh how he loved it when she said that "is keeping me awake, and aapko hasi aa rahi hai?" she said, adding an hmph for effect.

He chuckled. She scrunched up her face, pouted, furrowed her brow, and crossed her eyes at him. He guessed that she was trying to glare at him. But the effect was far from it - she looked adorably cute right now. 

He hoped they had a girl just like her.

Smiling, he lifted his head a little bit, so that he could whisper in her ear, " Ji Bilkul" he said imitating her tone earlier, kissing her ear lobe before moving to her neck. He brushed his lips over the side of her neck, showering kisses along the way.

Sai giggled and quickly moved her head away. He knew that her neck was amongst her most ticklish spot - how he'd discovered that was another story. A story that he often reminded Sai about, a story that often got a blush the color of sunset on her cheeks and a swat at his shoulders!

The baby kicked again, interrupting the wonderful trail of thought his mind had been taking.

" I am NEVER letting her play ball inside the house" he announced sternly, lying down again.  Sai looked up at him, her brow raised in amusement, " her?" she asked. He nodded, "Kyun? You don't want a girl?"

She shook her head, "Nothing like that. I also want a boy" she said earnestly, "Junior Virat"

Virat grinned, "more babies? No problem!" he said, tapping the tip of her nose and naughtily winking at her.

She seemed to have gotten the message, because, her eyes widened a little, "Virat!" she exclaimed, slapping his chest lightly. 

"You want more babies right?" She nodded in response. He smirked, " Well then, majhi pyaari Baiko" he ran the tip of his index finger lightly from the tip of her nose to her upper lip and back again. 

She lifted herself up and bent her head down so that their faces were just whiskers away. He put one hand on the back of her head and held her face. The other hand lay in the small of her back.

" the stork" he said in a whisper, their lips brushing against each other as he spoke, "is not going to drop the baby on your lap" he finished, feeling Sai smile against his lips.

Her eyes were twinkling, "Aap Bhi - " whatever she had to say remained unsaid as he captured her lips with his own.

She pulled away a little while later, gasping for air, her eyes dancing with joy. He let his hand drop to his side, while he hooked the other behind his head as he watched her. 

Her cheeks were a bright pink, she was shaking her head at his antics and there was a sweet smile on her slightly swollen lips.

His heart swelled again, "Sai" he murmured. She looked at him, still smiling.
"Mmm?" she muttered, placing her hand on his cheek.

He couldn't be more happier, he thought in contentment. But he didn't answer her, he just tilted his head and pressed his cheek into her hand. Encircling his fingers around her fist, he held her hand against his face, smattering a trail of kisses along her palm.

Then he looked up and smiled at her. She smiled back and gently pulled her hand away from his grasp. They went back to their old position - her head nestled between his neck and shoulders, an arm draped over his waist another arm lying on his chest.

He stroked her hair softly, his other hand on her stomach - the baby had stopped kicking - maybe she or he had fallen asleep.

They lay in silence for a few minutes. Virat thought Sai had fallen asleep too, and was about to move her to the pillows when she looked up at him, her big expressive eyes full of love.

"So Jao, Sai" he said, softly, "kal hospital jaana hai na" She nodded in return, closing her eyes.

Smiling, he gently moved her to the pillows, where she would be more comfortable. Bending down, he placed a kiss on her bulging stomach.

When he looked up he saw a big content smile on his wife's face. That made him smile too. He crawled up beside her, and watched her sleep - Off late, it had become his favorite bedtime activity. Before going to sleep, he would watch Sai sleep for at least a short while. She looked adorable when she slept, sometimes scrunching up her nose, turning this way and that, and sometimes peaceful and surreal. But it was not just that, watching her sleep had a calming effect on him - it soothed his senses and he slept like a baby.

He felt his eyes drooping. Leaning in, he placed a soft kiss on her lips. Pulling back, he let himself look at her for a few seconds. She scrunched up her face and scratched her cheek lightly. Tucking her hands beneath her cheeks, she pressed her head into the pillow and smiled widely. All this, while she was fast asleep.

He reached out and cupped her cheek, stroking it with his thumb finger,  "I love you, Sai" he murmured, before letting his hand drop to her stomach. "And I love you, Junior Chavan". he said softly, stroking her bump.

He stayed like that for a few minutes, silently observing his pregnant wife, and the miracle growing inside her. 

Feeling blessed, he let his hand drop to his side and lay down in his own pillow.

Sai turned in her sleep and snuggled up to him. Draping her hands around him, she nuzzled his throat with her nose.

Virat chuckled, and looked down at her in surprise, wrapping his arms around her. 

Just when he was about to drift away to sleep, he felt Sai move slightly He looked down at her to see if she had woken up again. She was still asleep. Satisfied, he closed his eyes again when he heard her murmur softly, "We love you too, Chavan Saheb"

Author Notes

1. This was an OS I had written years back on another fictional couple. This had a universal theme, so just modified it a bit for SaiRat.

2.  Read and Review, pls.

Mridz

Awww....virat and Sai just laying in bed, Sai pregnant.  i love it❤️❤️❤️ its such a feel good story. Makes you happy as you read and imagine a happy Sairat, much in love with each other and just being together, on the verge of welcoming a new family member! 

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

The moment of bliss between two people madly in love with each other. The happyness of watching his wife carrying the symbol of their love. The small little banter between a pregnant couple. The serene feeling of expecting parenthood..wow!

The reference of previous intimate activity, left for readers imagination. wow! You got me there!  Seriously.  My mind is running wild imaginations on that point since I read it. you compell yoir readers to imagine. That is a great power.

I took my time to read this OS. I enjoyed every single word.

Love you!!!

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovdd it. Its amazing.