SaiRat OS: We met to always be together, forever

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys,

It is my first time ever writing an OS so I'm sure I made mistakes. Please let me know if you liked reading below and sorry if it's too bland and boring. I'm trying to write these days as a therapy and I love SaiRat. If you have suggestions, please feel free to share. Also, give me some tips experienced OS writers!! Thank you sooooo much!! Much love and blessings to all. 

P.S. never knew writing or scene writing was this hard!! I will appreciate writers a lot more next time when i see a scene, play, or read your stories! 

Chapter 1

The night we met

Happy, content, excited, Virat got on the train. I can’t believe it finally happened, I became an IPS officer, he thought. He had worked very hard to pass the exams and complete the training. Soon to be going Gadchiroli for his first posting, he was keen to meet his Guru, who not only taught him the how to be a perfect officer but also was a friend, a guide, and a mentor. Virat can go to him for anything in this life and know that there is a dad-like and a brother-like support. Was he really going to be his mentor’s boss? Yes, he was. As much respect he has for his Guru, he also felt proud and happy he will get to show him his talent and everything he has learned under him. This is going to be life-changing.

Elsewhere…

Sai was preparing for her father’s birthday, she brought balloons,cake, flowers and decorated her entire living room area with her father’s and her pictures. She was so incredibly happy, she couldn’t stop smiling.

“Aj ka din, sabse acha din hone wala hain”, she beemed at Usha Maushi

“Kyun Sai? Tuje milne koi ane wala hain kya” Usha maushi laughed as she teased Sai

“Kya Maushi, aap bhi na. Aj toh aba ka BIRTHDAY hain BIRTHDAY, toh hua na kas din?” Sai responded not paying attention and having no clue in the world how her life is about to change.

“Maushi, OMG! Mein toh bhool gayi, I have to grab candles for the birthday cake. Mein le kar ati hoon.” She ran like a toofan to quickly get candles from the supermarket for her aba.

Vithal Mane who was keeping an eye on Sai started his car to hunt after Sai as soon as he saw she was out and running on the road.

“Aj toh yeh mulgi mere haath ayegi, chala aye” he told his goons

Sai grabbed all pink candles for her aba and was about to head back when Vithal and his goons kidnapped her. She screamed and yelled but to no avail. As the car headed down south into a very quiet field, all one could hear is her screaming “LET ME GO YOU FOOL” and Vithal’s evil, treacherous laughter.

The car suddenly stopped and a goon fell out of the jeep. Vithal looked up to find a man in a uniform with a serious gaze.

“Oye, raste se hat warna tuja marna hain kya” a goon said

“Ladki ko chod” Virat was in no mood for talking and could hear the girl’s screams piercing through his heart.

He went to the jeep and forced Sai’s hand out of Vithal’s. She stood behind him, holding his shoulder while he could hear her breathing underneath his ears. He took out his gun and pointed at Vithal who rushed his men to drive the car in order to avoid getting arrested. He shot the car and injured Vithal as their car rushed into the dark. 

“I want to chase these goons, but I can’t leave you alone here like this. Tell me who you are and I will drop you home” Virat said to Sai not knowing who she is

“I am Sai, Kamal’s daughter, the police officer of this area.”

Kamal Sir’s daughter?! Virat thought to himself, I didn’t know he had a daughter.

Oh toh phir hum dono ki manzil ek hain, mein wahi jaraha tha. Chalo”

Sai was confused, how is our manzil the same? OH, SO THIS IS THE MAN WHO IS HERE TO STEAL OUR SOOKH SHANTI!?

Furious and realizing who he is, Sai retorts “Acha, toh app hi hain woh insan jisne mera saara chain china hua hain. Aap ki wajah se mein soh nahi pati hoon.”

To be continued…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Great start! Thabks fir writing

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it!! This is an awesome start to your story.  The way Sai says "aap ke vajah se soh nahi paati" aur Virat saying "hamari manzil ek he hai". ... I am thinking in my head oh dear!! Both of you just manifested your future without realizing it.  And so far no Pakhi didi so yay!!

Keep writing it can be very therapeutic.  

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tali_99

Loved it!! This is an awesome start to your story.  The way Sai says "aap ke vajah se soh nahi paati" aur Virat saying "hamari manzil ek he hai". ... I am thinking in my head oh dear!! Both of you just manifested your future without realizing it.  And so far no Pakhi didi so yay!!

Keep writing it can be very therapeutic.  

thank you so much! yes those lines were intentional, that the night they met was the start of a journey towards forever :) I will write the next chapter tomorrow :) 

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Great start! Thabks fir writing

thank you so much!!

StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Such a refreshing story.

prs_725 thumbnail

thank you

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing loved it plz continue ❤ ❤. 

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's amazing loved it plz continue ❤ ❤. 

thank you!! 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing start! 

Keep writing 👍🏼