OMG Zeal. You’re something 😆I solved the theme riddle but not convinced it could be the answer 🤷🏻♂️ giving me round 1 feels.
I didn’t open it yet.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OMG Zeal. You’re something 😆I solved the theme riddle but not convinced it could be the answer 🤷🏻♂️ giving me round 1 feels.
I didn’t open it yet.
Send him ten Riddles and send us five riddles, I like this twist
not at all 😆Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
What I’m trying to say is that I’m crazy and doing all this comes rather easy but google does confuse me and give headache sometimes.
You have given us idea to search in tabs 😳
I'm gonna take yours and zeal advice for next round ⭐️
Perfect 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Nope, I got first round right and this one. Round 2 and 3, got only four 😆. Priyanka Chopra and Zero 😡.
But Thanks Nina, not underestimating myself but the competition is ridiculously tough. So I am not in them 😆, I think I already have 10 points difference between Darshi and me
Ok so you got all corrected in two rounds. Same like me.
Koi nhi umeed par duniya bani hai. You can fight for 2nd or third spot.
Best of luck
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Same here ❤️
What should I call you??
@B the headache this round was that’s an achievement. Congratulations 🤗
I'm lalitha 😳 you can call me lalz
Thank you kiffs 🤗
Ok so you got all corrected in two rounds. Same like me.
Koi nhi umeed par duniya bani hai. You can fight for 2nd or third spot.
Best of luck
I solved the theme riddle but not convinced it could be the answer 🤷🏻♂️ giving me round 1 feels.
once again same answer..no difference 🤣
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
NOTE
After going through all the discussion here, we do consider that there is ambiguity in the riddle and therefore we decided to give 2 points to Manchurian as well.
Ab jo jo manchurian likhe hume manchurian khilana padega😃🥳
itne bare dil wale hosts😎
i am proud how you guys handled this debate😃