Oh wow, your picking the Arnav from Olfaction is a big thing for me. Thank you 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh wow, your picking the Arnav from Olfaction is a big thing for me. Thank you 🤗
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
LOVED it, N 🤗
After a very long read a story that is not just captivating but refreshing. 👏
I am glad you liked it. 😊
Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP
N! My comments are on Wattpad. I'll stick to Wpad. Looks like WPress isn't working for me again.
No problem dear, whatever suits you more.
Anyway its a Wattpad exclusive, so its only a matter of time that the story will be on Wattpad.
I saw on Wordpress, but Wattpad pe ahi tak nahi hai.
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Oh wow, your picking the Arnav from Olfaction is a big thing for me. Thank you 🤗
I know right, I was pleasantly surprised too. 🤗
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I am glad you liked it. 😊
Liked it? I LOVED it, N 🤗
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
No problem dear, whatever suits you more.
Anyway its a Wattpad exclusive, so its only a matter of time that the story will be on Wattpad.
Oh, so only excerpts on Wordpress then?
Thank you so much.Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Thank you so much. Have added you to my buddy list. 🤗
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
I saw on Wordpress, but Wattpad pe ahi tak nahi hai.
EC
Wattpad is having some issue, some comments/likes are going missing and its lagging real bad. I found her comment. Lemme tag you there
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Liked it? I LOVED it, N 🤗
Thanks ya 🤗
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34