Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Oh wow! Glad to know that someone from here applied and got selected.
I was interested in Beta reader as well as Crazy Creatives but don't have the time for either 😆.
Even I applied for both, mujhe nahi laga tha ki I will get selected though. Tukka kamyab hua beta reader me, CC ka pata nahi😆
Originally posted by: reel_real
Even I applied for both, mujhe nahi laga tha ki I will get selected though. Tukka kamyab hua beta reader me, CC ka pata nahi😆
What is beta reader all about?🤔
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Oh wow! Glad to know that someone from here applied and got selected.
I was interested in Beta reader as well as Crazy Creatives but don't have the time for either 😆.
What's that now? I know only commenting on FFs
Originally posted by: Vindria12
What is beta reader all about?🤔
Beta readers are someone, who go through your passage/work and give their POV, point out writers mistakes if any and give suggestions on the work to make it better before the work is published.
This are threads done by Crazy creative team.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/5187248/hoping-for-better-happy-new-years
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/5000561/overt-covert-all-around-misogyny
They organize games/contests, make threads during festivals and threads on different important topics
Originally posted by: reel_real
Even I applied for both, mujhe nahi laga tha ki I will get selected though. Tukka kamyab hua beta reader me, CC ka pata nahi😆
Hehe! Answer aata ho tab bhi itni khushi nahi hoti jitni tukka sahi jaane pe hoti hai 🤣.
CC results are pending... right?
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Hehe! Answer aata ho tab bhi itni khushi nahi hoti jitni tukka sahi jaane pe hoti hai 🤣.
CC results are pending... right?
Abhi form submission date hi baaki hai, kal last date has submission ka
Originally posted by: reel_real
Abhi form submission date hi baaki hai, kal last date has submission ka
Ohh! Good luck for that too 😳.
If you get selected in this too, will you do both? Or any one only?
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Ohh! Good luck for that too 😳.
If you get selected in this too, will you do both? Or any one only?
Thanks😃
Both.
Now CC is not that busy, like it used be. And as for beta reader we 10 of them, so I will be pretty much free
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402