yeah as the segment trow there ll be picnic
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
yeah as the segment trow there ll be picnic
Of course I now but its going to be fun😆😆
Imagine purvi saying this to vir and vir will ab kounsa doura pad gaya ise.... 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Purvi was about to do that yesterday.. but this Priyashi and Vaibhav 🤬
Now she ll regret it
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Imagine purvi saying this to vir and vir will ab kounsa doura pad gaya ise.... 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
But on a serious note she should share with him ...I think A & B wanna prove that she is mentally unstable😡
🤣🤣
But on a serious note she should share with him ...I think A & B wanna prove that she is mentally unstable😡
Yeah they are trying to do the same....
Awww ....they ll miss each other
But I want a situation where Vir is on business trip and PurVir miss each other badly and thus they start understding hw they are getting affecting by each other
Awww ....they ll miss each other
But I want a situation where Vir is on business trip and PurVir miss each other badly and thus they start understding hw they are getting affecting by each other
Aww yes that will be
Awww ....they ll miss each other
But I want a situation where Vir is on business trip and PurVir miss each other badly and thus they start understding hw they are getting affecting by each other
Haa maza aayega and vir calling her to talk and they have a good conversation....
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Nezu your Sakshi memes always cracks me up🤣 Sakshi be like pati bhi gaya bacche bhi 🤣
Me too asma me too is bat pe ek aur lo
