Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
I feel isse pehle hi kuch aisa hoga ki they will call her maa....
I hope so🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
I feel isse pehle hi kuch aisa hoga ki they will call her maa....
I hope so🥰
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Arey tab to isse bada drama hoga... I won't be surprised if mama sarkar and prakashi also cry like juhi and manas.... 🤣🤣
Un dono ko bhi vir se zyada to purvi achchi lagti hai
kal ka episode to bass pucho mat ❤️☺️how freaking hot vir looked in that bedroom scene in that yellow kurta and in whole and he was such a smiling face omg bhar bhar ke kala teekas to this new phase ☯️☯️☯️
Purvirrrr our babies ☺️☯️☯️
Buri nazar wake preyasi vaibhav ,bhuri and anjali tum logo ka muh kala 🤬🤬🤬
areeee yarOriginally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
They are really enjoying this dhaba... 😆
Priam are missing in this...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJupUHXpM3X/?igshid=jc9q2p7x5zjs
PriAm kaha gaye
Unka alag scene shoot ho rahe honge shayad
kal ka episode to bass pucho mat ❤️☺️how freaking hot vir looked in that bedroom scene in that yellow kurta and in whole or he was such a smiling face omg bhar bhar ke kala teekas to this new phase ☯️☯️☯️
Purvirrrr our babies ☺️☯️☯️
Buri nazar wake preyasi vaibhav ,bhuri and anjali tum logo ka muh kala 🤬🤬🤬
I’m still in hangover of tht episode 🙈
I’m still in hangover of tht episode 🙈
Mee too going to watch repeat again ☺️
Haa wahi to...can imagine.... 🤣🤣
❤️
Originally posted by: SNBUELWFTULCYWOP
areeee yar
PriAm kaha gaye
Unka alag scene shoot ho rahe honge shayad
Haa ho sakta hai...
Kal ke episode ka repeat to me bhi dekhne vali hu
Kal episode me koi song baja tha kya PurVir scene me ?