Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
How confident see you about the answers you sent??
Fully confident 😎 won't settle fr anything less than 5/5.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
How confident see you about the answers you sent??
Fully confident 😎 won't settle fr anything less than 5/5.
Yaar its been tiringOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
How have you been today??
I’m happy to hear that, best of luck 💓 I think I will be left behind this round. 😭😭
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Knock knock
Happy birthday🥳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m happy to hear that, best of luck 💓 I think I will be left behind this round. 😭😭
No no😔 aisa nhi ho sakta.. you have Evans on ur side.. u will find all 🤟
Which one are you finding difficult?
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Knock knock
Happy birthday😃
No no😔 aisa nhi ho sakta.. you have Evans on ur side.. u will find all 🤟
Which one are you finding difficult?
Now u wont defend her when we call her dramaqueen after she gets 5/5 right😆