Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wish sai will also wear this type of clothes
Is that Sai in a long black outfit?
I want her to sport that high bun look in the show too. Its casual but cute. Maybe in the night scenes with Virat.
looks like her.maybe her own clothes.maybe some party(but I dont think it's possible given how traditional they are)Originally posted by: jankiraghav
Is that Sai in a long black outfit?
If it's a party and then there will be a sairat couple dance
Maybe it's a long tent like anarkali ..😆
Originally posted by: jankiraghav
Is that Sai in a long black outfit?
Black wali toh shivani bua hain
Did I hear Sai say " Bua aap yaha rakhiye iss kamre mein....jise jo bolna h bolta rhe " 🤣
Abhi kal hi we were talking abt this 😂
Originally posted by: jankiraghav
Is that Sai in a long black outfit?
👍
Lagta he Virat ka dillmag ki batti jalne walihe🤣
Where is she? I didnt see her🤔
Black is Virat's fav. Nah🤣