Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Arey I got your sarcasm. I'm just sharing my disgust.
its really irritating😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Arey I got your sarcasm. I'm just sharing my disgust.
its really irritating😒
Yeh shadi nahi ho sakti.....ktynuki.......... Isss Ahana ne mujhse shadi karn ka waada kiya tha.....
Arre muskie 🤣🤣🤣
Ye Vansh kabir ko ghar se kyu nahi nikaalta??????😡
Usi k ghar me reh kar usi k khilaaf bakwaas kar raha hai that too ON HIS FACE😡😡
Aab aur kya kare!!!Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
its really irritating😒
Ye Vansh kabir ko ghar se kyu nahi nikaalta??????😡
Usi k ghar me reh kar usi k khilaaf bakwaas kar raha hai that too ON HIS FACE😡😡
He has bigger “Plans” for him 😆
Originally posted by: arryline
He has bigger “Plans” for him 😆
I enjoyed your joke😆
Yeh shadi nahi ho sakti.....ktynuki.......... Isss Ahana ne mujhse shadi karn ka waada kiya tha.....
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: arryline
He has bigger “Plans” for him 😆
which never succeed😆
keep your enemies closer so that he manipulates you to be your own enemy😎Originally posted by: arryline
He has bigger “Plans” for him 😆
Originally posted by: arryline
He has bigger “Plans” for him 😆
😆