![]()
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congrats on the new thread
Thanks Anysia🤗
Aakansha aapko congratulations promotion ke liye🥳
Chachi se bachke rahena
Originally posted by: RN3SDRNMFQHT3VIC
I have no problem with this cinematic sense...I just have problem with one thing and that is making Vansh this much dumb...how can they do this...I agree he used to be very smart in initial episodes and may be its not possible to continue like that but why to degrade to this level...thats the only problem I have....
No idea if they are following the initial story as I feel some tracks were introduced for TRPs and that has made Vansh’s character shaky.
About today’s episode I hope Vansh has some Plan B or contingency plan .
Originally posted by: XEZWEDONL2ZQWUQM
Aakansha aapko congratulations promotion ke liye🥳
Chachi se bachke rahena
Thank you so much Manisha🤗
Haanji chachi ji se bachke rehna padega😆
I never wanted Vansh to bow down before anyone...but after seeing tomorrow's precap...maybe, now I do. 🤔
I really liked the redemption track of Omkara for Gauri in Ishqbaaz. It was really heartwrenching...the way he said sorry to her.
I know it's no point...but maybe Mamta can use that template.
Congratzz for the new thread👏
🤣🤣
Kitna lamba hai banda😆