Ye kya ho raha hai?😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye kya ho raha hai?😳
toh kya vansh self destruction mode oe chala jaayega aur ridz revenge mode mein ...😈Originally posted by: arryline
How I wish ye bas precap ka description ho and not the actual story
Waise sitara ka one spoiler said he will come to know everything na ?
Matlab Vansh will come to know abt Ridz’s innocence ?
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
It's sooo true!!
Seems like they're writing script instantly before the episode airs🤪
Last moment pe jo dimag mei aata likhke episode de dete hai
Kahan se aate hain aise atrangi ideas😆
Asfia🤗
So I came to check and vow what is this now....
Actually hell with Riddhima's and Vansh's pain...I am feeling bad for myself........it would've been better if I watched KB then this....
Depth in characters and story...mamta and shashu bhai is like whats that.....😳
Are you guys sure that this very same woman created something good previously becoz I seriously doubt...😡
Originally posted by: arryline
How I wish ye bas precap ka description ho and not the actual story
Waise sitara ka one spoiler said he will come to know everything na ?
Matlab Vansh will come to know abt Ridz’s innocence ?
Main vi usi spoiler ka sch hone ka wait kr ryi hu
Uske sb spoiler sch o rye dheere dheere
Murder and trap vi o gya hai , arrest vi
But jio tv and tata sky ke spolier sch hote hain
Originally posted by: arryline
How I wish ye bas precap ka description ho and not the actual story
Waise sitara ka one spoiler said he will come to know everything na ?
Matlab Vansh will come to know abt Ridz’s innocence ?
Last time jab riddhima ko Ahana ke phone mei picture mila tha tab jio tv spoiler likha tha ki riddhima found out about vansh's plan ya aisa kuch.
Let's see. 😵
Exactly what I wanted to tell 🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
toh kya vansh self destruction mode oe chala jaayega aur ridz revenge mode mein ...😈
aaj tak humari koi theory sach hui hai?🤣
upar se mamta madam and shashu ji roz keh rahe hai you will get a super shock real soon
Ayushi🤗
Idea k naam pe bakwas aate hai inke dimag mei🤪🤣