Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Sumbul here bhi🤔.
Sumbul cries in every serial. I don’t remember any show in which she was happy 😆
and she does seem to get a lot of offers!
Expressionless actress hai🤔Originally posted by: fun4ever89
Sumbul cries in every serial. I don’t remember any show in which she was happy 😆
and she does seem to get a lot of offers!
She only gets offers because of her looks. And i think she only started getting more offers after the success of jaal.
I wish agha got better actresses to work with
So many telefilms coming. I think they are shooting Eid ones right now?
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
So many telefilms coming. I think they are shooting Eid ones right now?
Do you know? That telefilm of Yassir Hussain and Minal : Pyaas , has already aired on a Pakistani channel.😕
https://www.facebook.com/191623598228788/posts/779102896147519/?app=fbl
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
So many telefilms coming. I think they are shooting Eid ones right now?
But usually they shoot eid telefilm before eid only. And abhi toh eid main almost 2 3 months hain.
Yeah Eid is so far away, doesn’t look like a eid telefilm. Besides I think Saba Faisal plays a witch in this serial. Why would a Eid telefilm have a witch?...😆