FF- Sairat: Untold Feelings (Part 8 Updated on pg 15)! (1/9/21) - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: by_stander

Hello wonderful people! Thank you so much for your likes and comments. I really appreciate that you guys take the time to read my story and leave comments and feedback. They really encourage me to continue writing. Please let me know how you like this part. Again, excuse all the errors and have a wonderful day or evening :)

Part 6

Today’s morning in the Chavan family was filled with gloom and melancholy despite the news of Samrat’s return from his post because of last night’s incident. TMK enters the kitchen as the ladies began to prepare breakfast. “No need to make breakfast today. We will have bread butter instead. Samrat will arrive during lunch, so Ashwini, make sure to cook his favorite dishes for lunch. Bechara Samrat, must be dying to eat home-cooked meals. Keep it light though because we also have our family friend coming tonight for dinner.”

“Okay, Vahini. Karishma, can you take the bread slices on the table?” Ashwini put the pan away and went to grab butter from the fridge. 

“Ji Kaku.” Karishma replied.

“Today could have been such a happy day in the Chavan mansion, but we cannot even celebrate one day of happiness because of that Jangli mulgi. Her step to this house has become a bad omen for everyone.” TMK says that in front of everyone in the kitchen in disgust. “Make sure you do not bring this up when Samrat comes. I do not want him to worry about that besharam larki. He is coming home for two days, so let him leave on a happy note. Then we will decide what to do with her.” TMK glances at everyone as she says it. Everyone nods their head except for Ashwini. 

“Tumhe sunai nehi diya meneh kya kaha?” TMK locks eyes with Ashwini in fury to her indifference.

“Mujhe bohot Kam hay, toh meh woh karne jaa rahi hu.” Ashwini answers and leaves the kitchen with the butter.

“Did you just see her attitude?” TMK says in shock to the ladies in the kitchen. “She still has sympathy for that girl. The girl that ruined her SON’S life and this family. Koi apni sagi bete ke sath aisa nainsafi karsakhti hay, iss Ashwini ko dekhar pata chala. Bahu ko apna banaya aur apno ko pharai bana diya. Chi! Iski ladh pyaar ke karon uss badtammez larki itni chut paya yeh saab karne ke liye.” TMK shakes her head in disapproval.

Ashwini goes to call Sai in her room but notices her on the terrace, sitting on the couch hugging her legs with her head resting on one of her knees. She gently shakes her shoulder to wake her up, “Sai, what are you doing here?”

Sai lifts her head from the soothing voice of her Aai. The unexpected sunlight hits her face and causes her to squint her eyes. “Aai? Kya time hua?”

“It’s 8:00 o’clock. Why are you here?” Ashwini asks her and notices the food from last night, now cold, beside her. “Sai, were you here all night in the cold? Did you sleep here?”

Sai put her foot on the floor and let out a slight shiver. She rubbed her eyes and stood up to hug Ashwini. “Aai, what should I do? How can I face them after they accused me for something that I didn’t do?”

Aai let go of the hug and looked straight in Sai’s eyes, “It is just like you said, they accused of something that you didn’t do so you do not need to feel ashamed. You will face them with your pride and self-respect held up high. Do not lower your gaze in front of them because you did not do anything wrong! Now, go freshen up and come down. We have a lot to do in the kitchen today.” Ashwini said with a smile on her face that put a small smile on Sai as well.

“okay, Aai.” Sai replied. As Ashwini was about to leave Sai called her from the back, “Aai.” She walked over to Ashwini and said, “Thank you for believing me.” Her eyes filled with gratitude for her mother. 

Ashwini touched one of her cheeks and kissed her forehead and replied, “Always.”

At the breakfast table everyone sat down as Pakhi and Karishma began to serve them bread butter. “Where is Virat?” TMK inquires.

“Kaku, I saw Virat dada leave the house in his uniform earlier. Maybe he went to work early.” Karishma replies.

“Hmm. Bechara Virat. Kitni uljhano me hoga mera beta.” TMK sighs and takes a bite of the buttered bread served by Pakhi when Sai enters the dining room. Seeing her, TMK fumes and orders her to leave the breakfast table. As Ashwini was about to rebuke, Sai stops her and shakes her head not to say anything. She silently walks to the kitchen to finish her chores. Everyone’s face turned into a frown seeing her as they recalled last night’s incident. Sai was tired from last night’s drama and didn’t want to be part of another one first thing in the morning. She also knew if Ashwini tried to defend her then she will also get the heat from everyone. During her days in the Chavan house she has learned that sometimes silence is the best defense, and she has become good at using that. 

In the kitchen, everyone does their work in silence as Sai feels the eyes glancing at her here and there. Despite the tension in the room, she continues to do her tasks and ignores those unpleasant gazes. As they finish making lunch, they hear a familiar voice calling them in the living room. Everyone lets out a smile and follows the voice in the living room. Samrat in his army uniform greets everyone with a smile and does pranam to the elders. Everyone gets happy to see him after so long and hugs him. Mansi gets emotional and breaks into tears. Pakhi puts up a smile in front of the family when Samrat’s eyes catches hers. His smile quickly vanishes and comes back when he sees Sai behind her. “Sai, tu kesi hay? Tera badbad bahot miss kiya yaar.”

“Meh dhik hu dada.” Sai replies with a smile on her face, hiding the pain and insult from last night. Sai had grown close to Samrat since his return from ladaak. They became like siblings in a short period of time and enjoyed each other’s company when they are together. Sai is grateful to have found an older brother figure like Samrat in her life who is very supportive of her in every step of the way. When she was little, she would always envy her friends who had siblings and always made prayers to god for a sibling of her own. Meeting Samrat was like seeing those prayers finally getting answered. Despite Sai’s attempt to hide her sadness, Samrat had noticed the painful eyes behind that smile, “Kya hua? Sab dhik hay na?” Samrat asks out of concern.

“Sab dhik hay dada! Actually, kal last exam tha midterm ka, so abhi bi uska tiredness utri nahi.” Sai replies with a grin. Samrat was still not convinced because he was aware of the family’s behavior towards her, but he let it go for now and thought to talk to her later in private. He knows the discrimination that happens between her and Pakhi just because of their background and speaks out about it whenever it happens in front of him. However, he is happy that Virat always takes her side and speaks up for her, so he knew Sai had nothing to worry about. Virat comes home for lunch and gets happy to see Samrat. He hugs him and asks about his trip to which Samrat replies, “Acha tha. Tu aaj bhi kam pe gaya?” 

“Haan kuch jaroori kam tha.” Virat replies when his eyes caught Sai’s at the back. He looks away immediately and looks at Samrat with a smile. However, Samrat let out a smile as well, but it was not the same smile he would give him before marrying Pakhi. The once inseparable Shiva and Jiva is now lost since Samrat’s return from ladaak. Samrat is aware of Pakhi’s and Virat’s relationship, but never questioned Virat. He knew what Virat had done was for the family and his happiness. He knew Virat’s intention was at the right place, but his actions caused many lives to ruin. But still, he cannot bring himself up to confront Virat about it. He did not want Virat regret his actions, but he also cannot forgive him for what he had done. Perhaps he would have confronted him if Sai was not in the picture. Because Virat is now married to Sai, he did not want to bring up the past and potentially hurt their marital life. The situation was just too complicated to bring up now. It may as well remain buried in the dark to keep the peace in the family. 

“Okay we will catch up on things later, but now let Samrat go and freshen up. Virat, you also go freshen up.” TMK says excitedly. “Ashwini, Sonali, Karishma, get the table ready for lunch. After such a long time, the entire family is together again! Khandoba, kisike nazar na lage meri parivaar ko.” TMK side-eyed Sai after finishing her prayer.

Virat changes out of his unform and steps out of the bathroom when he sees Sai in the room unplugging her phone. He notices her checking messages and saw the name Prof. M on the contact I.D. He sighs and walks to the dresser as Sai walks out of the room looking down on her phone. They both accidentally bump each other’s head hard. Their eyes meet and they both remembered their first bump on their wedding night. Even that day they had arguments and misunderstandings. The next bump also had a misunderstanding between them, and now there is another misunderstanding. Sai thought to herself that in their almost two years of marriage their relationship had not gone far from misunderstandings and arguments. In fact, that is the only thing that had been consistent in their life. She wondered and got depressed thinking about it. She leaned her head to bump her head once more, but Virat walked away. She looked back and was about to talk with him about last night hoping he will listen but was interrupted when TMK called everyone for lunch. Virat left the room without giving a second look at Sai. Sai was left standing alone, feeling dejected and hurt from his shun.

At lunch everyone refrained taking serves from Sai. Samrat had noticed and asked everyone if something had happened. TMK glared at Sai to which she left for the kitchen saying she will bring the daal. Sai was not succumbing to TMK’s scowls, but rather waiting for the truth to unfold. If she speaks up then it will only turn for the worse, and right now she neither had the energy nor strength to fight against them. Besides, she knew Samrat dada will be hurt from hearing all this. Part of her also wondered if Samrat dada would be on her side, or his family’s side. Virat, the person she trusted the most had gone against her so how could she bear to see Samrat, her brother, turn against her and siding with the family. She didn’t even want to imagine Samrat being against her and lose her last bit of hope. Therefore, she tried to avoid anything that will trigger last night’s incident. TMK replied to Samrat, “What would happen? Everything is fine! Oh hah, tonight we have the Deshmukh family coming over for dinner. You remember them, right?” She quickly diverted the situation.

“Oh yeah, I remember retired Major General Deshmuk! He is a good friend of Ninaad mama right?” Samrat asked to which Ninaad nodded. “Mama, you know he is greatly revered by our officials in the unit. I didn’t know he was back in India. Last I saw him was during his retirement ceremony. Good thing I came back home today!” Samrat beamed with excitement knowing that he will get to meet such an accomplished and well-respected man from the army.  

“Yeah, he recently moved back here with his family. He will be so proud to see you joining the army and Virat joining the police force.” Ninaad replies with pride for both accomplished men in the family.

The family gets ready to welcome their guests. The ladies are in the kitchen finishing up their cooking when the guests arrive. Mr. Siddharth Deshmuk and his wife, Mrs. Rucha Deshmukh, enters the Chavan mansion with lots of gifts for the family. Ninaad and Mr. Deshmuke salutes each other like the old times, shakes hand and embraces each other in happiness, and TMK, Ashwini, and Sonali greets and hugs Mrs. Deshmuk. They all sit down in the living room when Virat and Samrat walks towards them, greet the couple, and shake hands with Mr. Deshmuke. 

“IPS officer, Mr. Virat Chavan, and Major Samrat! Oh, how good to see you both so accomplished in life at such a young age in your career!” Mr. Deshmukh praises them both to which they smile with pride. “Ninaad! What a lucky man you are to see the sons in your family following the same footstep as you and late Nagesh Chavan!” Mr. Deshmuk accolades Ninaad in his deep voice.

“I sure am lucky that our children are proud to serve the country like we were at their age! Young bloods can do so much than what our old bones can do now. They are the ones who will make the future and make our country proud one day.” Ninaad says with pride. “By the way, where are your children? I thought they were coming as well?”

“They are on their way. Both my kids had a seminar this afternoon, and they will be here soon.” Mrs. Deshmuke replied.

“Oh acha, did they also follow their father’s footsteps?” TMK asks.

“Nehi, vahini. They followed their mother’s footsteps and decided to become doctors.” Mr. Deshmukh replied.

“Wah! That is great. Doctors are such great assets of our country just like soldiers. Father served the country by defending it, and the next generation are serving the country by curing it. Mast ha mast. Siddharth! You have raised your kids well too.” TMK replies while Ashwini raises her eyebrows listening to her praising doctors. 

As they were chatting, Virat gets a call from his office. He excuses himself to answer the call. Meanwhile, Malini and Mann Deshmukh enters the house and introduces themselves to the family. Pakhi and Karishma comes with a tray of tea and appetizers for the guests. 

“This is my bari bahu, yani Samrat ke patni, Patralekha, aur yeh Sonali ke bahu, Karishma, yani Mohit ke patni.” TMk introduces them to the guests. 

“Wah! Aapki do bahu kitni sundar aur sushil hay.” Mrs. Deshmuk replies to TMK. 

Both families continued their conversation when they heard a loud noise of broken plates in the Kitchen. Everyone got startled at the noise and was about to go to the kitchen.

“Arrey, aap log bathiye. Kuch nayi hay. Shayed kuch tudh gaya hoga. Ashwini can you go and check?” TMK calmed the situation and the Desmukhs took their seats. 

“SAI!” Ashwini screamed from the kitchen which now alarmed everyone as they rushed to the kitchen to see what had happened. The family was shocked to see broken shards scattered everywhere and Sai laying on the floor by those scattered pieces. Malini and Mann made ways to see the unconscious girl on the floor and was surprised to see who she was. 

Just discovered this ff and I just had to let you know it's so beautifully written. You have put so much thought into the story. I loved it. Thank you for the awesome read

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashsamik

If was so nice.....but you left at the main point please continue soon....👍🏼

When will you update the story....🥺

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Some relations are so pure, yet have so much to be explored ❤️

Thanks for this wonderful tale, enjoying the transition 👍🏼

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well. I never expected to continue this story. It was just a spur of the moment when I wrote the first part, but since some of you guys are actually reading it and liking it, I thought I will try to continue. But I must say I never expected it to be so taxing, especially if you are not at good at writing lol... but here is the next part! Please leave your feedback as it is the only driving force for me to continue. 

Also, let's see who can guess the person standing at the door.

Part 7

“Sai!?” Malini and Mann uttered simultaneously. Mann quickly bent down and scooped her in his arms and took her to the couch. Everyone followed him. “Quick Malini, go get my medical case from the car. Can someone give me water?” He said in his calm yet unsettling voice. Karishma rushed to the t-table to pour water in a glass. Virat hung up his phone when he heard Ashwini’s scream and to find everyone in the living room. He saw everyone gathered around the couch and when he made his way, he saw Sai laying on the couch senseless. In a state of shock, he bent on his knee, sat beside her, and called her name. Karishma hands the glass of water to Mann and he sprinkles it on her face. He calls her name and pats her face to awaken her. He checks her pulse and notices it to be elevated. Malini rushes back with the case and hands it to Mann. He takes out his stethoscope to listen to her chest and hears crackling noises in the lungs. She was wheezing through her every breath. Ashwini was in tears while the rest of the family looked concerned. 

“Quick Malini call an ambulance. This girl is burning up with fever and is wheezing. Her lungs don’t sound clear either. We need to take her to the hospital ASAP. Sai, Sai, can you hear me, Sai!” Mann calls out her name.

Virat trembled from what the man next to him was saying. He looked at her and saw how pale she looked. How could he have not noticed it earlier? His anger had blinded him from seeing how weak she was. He held onto her warm hand and felt a weak squeeze. Virat called out her name once more as he gently put his palm on her head and softly stroked her hair. Sai slowly opened her eyes and saw a blur of people around her. Her head felt heavy as a rock and she had difficulty breathing. She felt chills in her body and coughed from thirst. Mann asked everyone to stand clear to give her some space to breath. Virat, unaware of what Mann had told, just held on to her hand and gazed at her with his concerned eyes. As her vision slowly got clear, she held her head with one hand and tried to sit up. Virat helped her by putting his arm around her shoulder, sitting her up, and setting cushions behind her to rest her back. 

“Water” She asked in her soft, shaky voice. Mann gave her the glass of water in his hand while Virat helped her drink it. Mann wondered for an instant about the guy next to Sai who was showing such caring gestures to her but got distracted when Sai let out a cough. 

Sai’s head was throbbing loudly behind her right ear, and she barely got a sense of her surroundings. She was surprised to see both of her professors next to her. She looked around to see where she was. She saw the Chavan family and then looked at her professors again. She winced; brows furrowed tight in pain. Mann looked at Sai and asked her if she could hear him. Sai slowly nodded her head in the immense pain. Mann asked her to look at his finger pointing up and follow it with her eyes. She slowly moved her eyes in the direction of the moving finger. Then Mann asked her some questions, “Sai, can you tell me your full name?”

“sa--Sai Joshi,” said in her dreadful state.

“Do you know where you are?”

“In the Chavan mansion?”

“yes” 

“Do you know who these people are?”

She looked up to see their faces and replied, “Yes, Aai, baba, Samrat dada, Karishma, Sonali kaku, and…” Sai paused when she saw Virat beside her. For a moment she forgot about the throbbing head pain as she kept looking into the depth of his dark brown eyes, the eyes that she felt was calling her. She stared at him and thought how pale he looked. He looked like a body without a soul except for the eyes that barely held onto a tiny piece of his fleeting soul. His eyes were red and barely holding onto the tears from passing through his cheeks. She wanted to know the reason behind that pain in those intoxicating eyes and wanted to get rid of them, hoping that will bring back his missing soul and make him alive again.

“And?” Mann asked. “do you know his name?”

“Yes, Virat sir.” She replied not taking her eyes off him. 

Mann and Malini let out a sigh of relief. “Looks like her neural and motor functions are normal.” Malini added.

She looked away from those hypnotizing eyes when she heard Malini’s voice, “But sir, mam, what are you doing here?” Sai gave a confused look at them.

“Well, we came here for dinner and we are equally surprised to see you here.” Mann replied.

“Dinner? What dinner?” Sai tried to make sense of what Mann had just said, and everything came back to her. Her face turned grim when she remembered last night’s incident. She looked at Virat again and thought to herself that the soothing eyes that she felt was calling her had fits of rage and scrutiny towards her just yesterday. She took her hand away from Virat’s grasp when she noticed him holding. “Oh okay, I remember. We were supposed to have guests at our house tonight, and I didn’t know it was you and your family.”

“Mann, Malini, do you know her?” Mrs. Deshmukh asked them both.

“Yes mom, she is one of bhai’s student and also our research assistant in college.”

“Oh, she is a medical student at our college? Vahini, yeh kon hay?” Mrs. Deshmukh asks. TMK was dumbfounded by the entire situation. “Ha, yeh woh hamari-” TMK was stuttering when Ashwini interrupted.

“Ha, yeh ghar ki choti bahu hay. Meri Virat ki patni, Sai.” Ashwini replies to Mrs. Deshmukh. Hearing that Malina and Mann were in a state to shock. Finally, they noticed the mangalsutra on her neck and the green bangles on her wrists. She looked completely different from how she normally looks in college in her tied up hair, big glasses, and blue scrubs under her white coat. Sai would always take her bangles off on campus as they would interrupt with her lab activities, and her mangalsutra would remain under her white coat. So, there was no way for anyone to know she was married unless she had told them herself. She looked like a normal medical student like everyone else. Mann and Malini was a bit taken aback in her different attire and her new identity. 

“Sai, you are married?” Malini asks Sai in her confused and surprised state.

“Now is not the time for this, Malini. We need to get her to the hospital.” Mann replied as he took a glance at Sai and then at Virat.  

“Hospital? I don’t need to go to the hospital. I am fine now. I just got a little lightheaded. Mam, please cancel the ambulance and sorry again for causing trouble to you both.” Sai replied earnestly in her shaky voice.

“No Sai look at you. You cannot even speak without breaking your voice. Your fever is so high that your face is all red, and looks like you have a bruise on the right side of your face. Plus, this is your second time fainting in less than 48 hours. We need to get you checked and get tests done to make sure it is nothing serious.”

“Wait second time?” Virat asked in shock. 

“Yeah. Yesterday she was working with us in the research lab and suddenly dropped to the floor like today. We tried to reach her family, but the contact information she had on file was not updated so we could not contact anyone. We were going to inform the police, but she just woke up and left without telling us.” Malini replied in surprise that nobody had any idea about it. “You know we were so concerned for you and have been trying to reach you all day today? I texted your phone countless times before coming here today. Even Usha was worried for you.” Malini sighs and shakes her head.

“Sorry mam, I didn’t get time to look at my phone today, but I texted in the group chat earlier.” Sai replied.

“Well, you said you were doing fine, but clearly you are worse than yesterday.” Malini rebukes her.

“So, you are Virat sir. You called her phone yesterday, right? I had to answer the call to inform you about her, but her phone died and got disconnected.” Mann replied. This was the first time when both Virat and Mann carefully looked at each other. Virat has finally found the face of the man he unknowingly despised and knew soon enough that it was unjustified. As the misunderstanding finally unfolds, his heart fills with guilt and his unwitting hatred for this man turns into heartfelt gratitude for saving his wife. 

“Thank you for taking care of her yesterday and today also.” Virat replied with his eyes looking down. He was not able to meet the eyes of the man whom he wrongfully despised. He could not meet the eyes of his wife whom he wrongfully blamed. How is he ever going to make it up to Sai after this? If he could only turn back time and listen to her just once. If he had only brushed off his ego and stood by Sai yesterday, then maybe she would not be in dire state today. He was responsible for her health today; he is responsible for all her suffering and pain. His mind and heart were filled with so much remorse that he could not look up. The Chavan family was ashamed of their wrongdoings and lowered their gaze in shame.

“Sai, you didn’t inform your family? How can you be so irres-” Mann was getting angry at Sai for her recklessness and soon got distracted by the ambulance siren outside the house. “The ambulance is here.” Mann said in relief.

“Mom, dad, you guys go home now. Bhai and I will go to the hospital.” Malini said to her parents. 

“Okay beta. Keep us updated. I hope you have a fast recovery, Sai.” Mrs. Deshmukh replied. 

“Okay Ninaad, we will see you another time. Take care and let us know if you need anything.” Mr. Deshmukh says to Ninaad.

“Thank you for coming, Siddharth, and I apologize for tonight,” says Ninaad apologetically.

“Oh no! there is nothing to apologize for.” Mr. Deshmukh pats his shoulder. He looks at Sai and says, “and Sai, hope you get well soon. We will come visit you at the hospital later.” Sai slightly nods at the couple who she didn’t get to formally meet. 

Sai was put inside the ambulance with Virat sitting by her. Malini and Mann followed the ambulance in their car, while Samrat, Pakhi, and Ashwini followed them in another car. The ambulance ride was filled with silence until the paramedic tried to insert a needle on Sai’s arm for the IV fluid. “Ahh” Sai called out from the unexpected poke to which Virat replied, “samhalke” to the paramedic and instinctively grasped Sai’s hand. Their eyes met once again, but Sai looked away and removed her hand from his. Virat knew he deserved that rejection. In fact, he deserved much worse. He not only hurt her self-respect, but her entire upbringing. Sai always praised to Virat how her Aaba raised her single handedly despite all the scrutiny he got from others for being a single father and managed to work as a full-time police officer as well. He never lacked in his duty as a father or as an officer. He had always wanted to raise Sai as an honest, loving, and strong woman who would be his pride. He never wanted others to raise questions on her manners and her character just because she didn’t have a mother to raise her. He tried his utmost best with his love, affection, and discipline to fulfill a mother’s duty; however, last night, they were all put on a scale for questioning. Sai was ordered to prove her innocence to validate her father’s morals and teachings. That too from the people she had thought as her own. Her Aaba entrusted Virat with Sai’s responsibility in hopes that he will shield her like how he had always shielded her. However, Virat had failed his guru. He could not live up to Kamal’s hopes and expectations.  He was supposed to shield her from his family’s accusations last night but rather became the arrow to their bows that struck her deeply. Virat desperately wished to turn back time and make everything right again. However, the damage was done, and now it was up to him to fix it. How he will do that? Will Sai even give him a second chance to redeem himself to her? He knew the journey to her forgiveness was not easy, but he is ready to bet his life on the slightest chance he has. As he watched her laying down beside her, he took an oath to himself that he will be by her side and be the shield that he was meant to be. He will give her all the happiness and love that she was deserving of. 

Chavan Mansion

Everyone was quiet and left with uncertainty in their faces. Nobody had the words to utter anything until Shivani broke the silence, “Dekha! Uss bechari ki koi galti nehi thi, aur aap log uski charitra pe kitna ghatiya ilzam laga diya? Sai ke ma baap iss duniya me nehi hay to uss bechari ke upar kitna zulum kiya aap logo neh, kuch malum hay?” Shivani yelled in disgust.

“Toh, woh humko bata sakti thi na who uski professor and colleagues ki saath thi?” TMK tried to justify her misdeeds.

“She tried to! But you guys cut her off like always and thought otherwise when you found out it was a male professor and just went off on her because of that. You didn’t even want to hear her side of the story. Before she could even explain anything, you had already announced your final judgement on her!” Shivani kept yelling as she was not going to let them go off the hook tonight. “Vahini, aap abhi bhi aapki galti nehi manengi? She fell sick yesterday, and nobody gave her the chance to tell us, and today her health got much worse because of that. Why do you guys have so much problem with her? Is it just because she refuses to be your puppet? Is it because she speaks out against the wrongdoings in this house? Is it because she challenges the outdated rules and tradition of this house?” See glanced at everyone with fiery eyes. Nobody had any answers, and Shivani kept on going because she had enough of everyone. He was ready to them a mirror with their real faces. “How can you guys be so ungrateful to her? Did you forget that her father took a bullet for Virat and passed away? She was forced to marry Virat under pressure, but still she accepted that marriage and us as her family. In return, she only wanted some love and respect from you guys, but what does she get every day? Aaap logo ki taane aur bezzati? At least Virat used to be by her side, but you guys turned him against her as well?”

“Dekho Shivani, now you are saying too much. We didn’t turn Virat against her.” Omkar replied in defense.

“Your denial will not change the truth dada. We know what had happened last night. This morning, Ashwini vahini was telling me that she slept on the terrace last night and did not even touch her food. And then on the breakfast table you guys went off on her again. Aap sab logo ki insaniath kya mar chuki hay jo ap log abhi bhi galti nehi maan raha hay? Shivani questions in disbelief.

“Dekho aab tum bass karo--” TMK spoke up but stopped when she heard a knock at the entrance. They all looked at the entrance and was surprised to see who was standing at the door. 

Edited by by_stander - 3 years ago
Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the update . Please update the next part soon.

Thank you for this wonderful update! So happy that the truth is out. My heart goes out to Sai. Jaldi thik hojaaye humaari baby patakha! And virat has some serious soul searching and apologizing to do. 

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Superb 

Finally truth is out 

I hope at door it’s Samrat or mann 

Can’t wait for next update 

Update soon 

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👏👏....I got all the feelings you tried to put it in....it was awesome ☺️

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

please write a novel..jithna bhi padoon uthna excitement badtha hey..like what next what next?😆

yeh dil maangaen more...❤️

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update 🤗

I just love it... Truth is like sun and doesn't require any help to shine

But who is at the door? 

Samrat? Maan?? 

Please update soon