![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
![]()
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Do you draft your answer and keep? That helps a lot, also use a clock with seconds, that works too (knows all this after submitting wrong answers on time in the quidditch game)
Experience speaks 😆
I am okay...Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
How are you 😳
How are you doing?
I unsee this post
You will get it exactly with one minute left in the deadline 🤣, this time I am taking over searching to the limit , first let me check the riddles .
Thanks Mani , so far having lots of fun 🤗
Bohot log hai toh
I am okay too😳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww was it the rain or snow that kept u up? U had ur tea?
naah may be heater temp was more up.. I dont know.
Yes had my tea but still m damn sleepy..
Aww this gif❤️