I still don't understand what Suraj Ji was thinking when he made this film🤔😆
I guess that happens when a sanskari let his wildest dreams came true 😆then he behaves like a teenager boy who see the first time a playboy magazine🥱 Some scene🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I still don't understand what Suraj Ji was thinking when he made this film🤔😆
I guess that happens when a sanskari let his wildest dreams came true 😆then he behaves like a teenager boy who see the first time a playboy magazine🥱 Some scene🤣
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
https://wifflegif.com/gifs/729825-juhi-chawla-bollywood-gif
this is wild 🔥
Same to same. Unleash ones crazy humor online is so much better than doing in real life where people stare 😆😆
@gif: every pole dancing number in Bollywood has been shown this move for reference 😆
Rani thinking to herself: I didn't realise that Aditya Chopra is so hot 🤣

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
@gif: every pole dancing number in Bollywood has been shown this move for reference 😆
This
😆
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/ajay-devgn-to-play-a-grey-supernatural-character-in-r
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbTNILnCMSe/?igsh=dGM5bGY0OWZyd3Bw
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
...
2