Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nephy

Oh God...I also want this....

Till the time I've seen this bts I'm saying this only that its her try to run away from him....pls makers kabhi to sun lo meri....

And big no to memory loss...not now atleast..for a while  ..let there be proper revelation  of all the pain this girl endured...let there be some tom n Jerry run n chase...then we can have typical itv stuff memory loss 

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Oh God...I also want this....

Till the time I've seen this bts I'm saying this only that its her try to run  from him....pls makers kabhi to sun lo meri....

@bold...please once gor once ridz should put all her force and run away!!!

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

And big no to memory loss...not now atleast..for a while  ..let there be proper revelation  of all the pain this girl endured...let there be some tom n Jerry run n chase...then we can have typical itv stuff memory loss 

I agree with you...for once I want her to stand up for herself remembering all the things she had done for Vansh....knowing properly what had been done to her,how much she has been somewhere wronged...and also for vansh to feel that pain of ignorance by Riddhima...

Because when you are world to a person and suddenly became nothing it could be detrimental for a normal person and here we are talking about the VRS....memory loss I think could not bring out that much angst and obsession of his as much knowing that riddhima now is unaffected with those memories which he cherish....

Remembering them but not acting on them has more power than forgetting them and then not acting becoz than vansh will kind a coerce her in beleiving her they are married and happily married and we'll enjoy our married life...and I seriously don't want this...

As I feel memory loss will make riddhima coy to him,getting shy and all but I want her to royally ignore him knowing that he don't deserve her and her love....

Edited by Nephy - 3 years ago
Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

@bold...please once gor once ridz should put all her force and run away!!!

Yeah riddhima run atleast try to run....