Ab phir se apne bhai bhabhi ki lovestory dekh ke jealous hona padega usse 🤪
Chalo at least aryan bhi single hai. Dono bhai sath mei time pass kar sakte hain 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab phir se apne bhai bhabhi ki lovestory dekh ke jealous hona padega usse 🤪
Chalo at least aryan bhi single hai. Dono bhai sath mei time pass kar sakte hain 🤣
Sachi mei 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Ab phir se apne bhai bhabhi ki lovestory dekh ke jealous hona padega usse 🤪
Chalo at least aryan bhi single hai. Dono bhai sath mei time pass kar sakte hain 🤣
🤣🤣
Waise hi saath rehte hain, saath mein tinder pe account bhi bana lena chahiye🤪
Kab tak dusro ke sahare jeeyenge🤪
I basically watch immj2 on & off since long times. .but recently I have watched back to back few episodes. Last 2 episodes riansh part was fire from acting side. Angst, anger,intense, pain,agony. Everything was there. I guys can bash me call me sadist for saying it that I just love the scene when vansh grab ridhima's cheek & told that she broke him completely 🔥🔥🔥🔥 proximity, intensity & angst bharpur ek scene. ..😻🔥🔥🔥🔥 amrita's gharwala was angh in this acting 😎😆 helly is always very gud actor so what new I can say about her. 👍🏼
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
🤣🤣
Waise hi saath rehte hain, saath mein tinder pe account bhi bana lena chahiye🤪
Kab tak dusro ke sahare jeeyenge🤪
Aahh I can totally imagine that scene 🤪🤣
i cant stop laughing lmao🤣🤣🤣
Yeh wale outfit wala scene shayad shootout drame ke baad aayega 🤔

same hereI basically watch immj2 on & off since long times. .but recently I have watched back to back few episodes. Last 2 episodes riansh part was fire from acting side. Angst, anger,intense, pain,agony. Everything was there. I guys can bash me call me sadist for saying it that I just love the scene when vansh grab ridhima's cheek & told that she broke him completely 🔥🔥🔥🔥 proximity, intensity & angst bharpur ek scene. ..😻🔥🔥🔥🔥 amrita's gharwala was angh in this acting 😎😆 helly is always very gud actor so what new I can say about her. 👍🏼
What an intensity😳
Proximity 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
The way he told her that she broke him😭