Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiRat FS: Ellecion| Part 3 on Pg6|

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful! I hope this is how it plays out. I want a stern virat who makes it clear to family and PP that they are not to mess with Sai in as few words as possible. Already late ho gayi hai, faltu drama nahi chahiye but he cannot ignore the fact that Sai has been compelled to do a task against her will when it was obvious that she was on her way to college, that too first day of college. I hope he also realizes that the only reason a girl like Sai could be forced into this task was the intentional provocation and because they used her aaba and her obligation towards virat as their jibes. It should show him that Sai can let go of her pride and self respect for his sake, because she really feels like if she didn't oblige the family, it'd amount to being an ehsaan faramosh and not valuing everything Virat does for her. And i hope virat lets her know that her self respect and choice is paramount to him. 

Please write a sequel to this with a full confrontation. And please also write more FFs! 

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was so good ❤️

Also pls write another part where Virat gives it back to his family especially his Vahini ,ig we need after today's episode !!

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👏👏.....this was so nice .....

I am really getting angry of pakhi....she has no right to speak between virat and sai...

Friend hai to friend ki tarah reh.....even best friends don't behave like this.....best friend ki definition hi kharab kardi hai inn logone...

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please continue this in the 2nd shot....I was virat to stand firm with the family and put pakhi in her place....the mast gang should get a dose of their on words....to put expectations on sai who is a indipendent women. And who keeps her self respect on top to put her in a joint family and expect her to work for them is not right....and even if they are expecting then she too is trying to adjust in that environment....they should stop tonting her all the time....

Amphitrite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: neeraja91

Beautiful! I hope this is how it plays out. I want a stern virat who makes it clear to family and PP that they are not to mess with Sai in as few words as possible. Already late ho gayi hai, faltu drama nahi chahiye but he cannot ignore the fact that Sai has been compelled to do a task against her will when it was obvious that she was on her way to college, that too first day of college. I hope he also realizes that the only reason a girl like Sai could be forced into this task was the intentional provocation and because they used her aaba and her obligation towards virat as their jibes. It should show him that Sai can let go of her pride and self respect for his sake, because she really feels like if she didn't oblige the family, it'd amount to being an ehsaan faramosh and not valuing everything Virat does for her. And i hope virat lets her know that her self respect and choice is paramount to him. 

Please write a sequel to this with a full confrontation. And please also write more FFs! 

Heya! I am glad you liked it

I have thought of two scenes. If it fits in one shot then one sequel or else two

I have thought of the same. Virat making Sai understand in the car when they are going to the college

And then the confrontation which will happen in the night

Amphitrite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ambii

That was so good ❤️

Also pls write another part where Virat gives it back to his family especially his Vahini ,ig we need after today's episode !!

Thank you so much!

I will surely write it!

Amphitrite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashsamik

smiley32smiley32.....this was so nice .....

I am really getting angry of pakhi....she has no right to speak between virat and sai...

Friend hai to friend ki tarah reh.....even best friends don't behave like this.....best friend ki definition hi kharab kardi hai inn logone...

I know right! Being a friend there are some boundaries. And the way she is behaving no good friend does. Instead of making it easy for SaiRat she is making it hard for them which no good friend will do

This content was originally posted by: ashsamik

Please continue this in the 2nd shot....I was virat to stand firm with the family and put pakhi in her place....the mast gang should get a dose of their on words....to put expectations on sai who is a indipendent women. And who keeps her self respect on top to put her in a joint family and expect her to work for them is not right....and even if they are expecting then she too is trying to adjust in that environment....they should stop tonting her all the time....

I will surely continue it!

Yeah, the whole Chavan Family needs to understand that Sai is her own person and not a puppet who will be according to their whims and fancies. 

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey there🤗

Great piece this one❤️

The mere mention of that woman enrages me🤣, please give her her due soon😭

I loved this firm Virat and I liked how he thought about why he married her amidst all the hungama. This is not what she signed for

Anyway Karishma ko sirf entertainment chahiye, and Ashwini se, even I was disappointed.🤔

Do continue soon

Amphitrite thumbnail

I was writing other one but precap ke wajah se yeh wala likha pehle🤔😆