I was abt to reply that it's a fanpage and her caption lol😆🤣
Happy to know its ur fanpage Sri😃
Thanks ziva... We are mad I know... 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was abt to reply that it's a fanpage and her caption lol😆🤣
Happy to know its ur fanpage Sri😃
Thanks ziva... We are mad I know... 🤣
hum sabka dream track❤️Aur Hume bhi kitne ache scenes mil jayenge 😭😭😭 pls ye wala track aur add karde ye log
Pls de do cvs hume
PurVir aur do bachche sirf
CVs should send PurVir and the kids only on a family trip ❤️
As usual 😆🤣
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Dropping links from PurVir bigg boss visit
Please make sure you comment for PurVir. Let's hype their visit.
Thanks asma🤗
See what I got in my mail🤣..🤣😆😎

Really Voot bhaya 😳🤣🤣
So who ll watch BB tonite????😆😆
CVs should send PurVir and the kids only on a family trip ❤️
Wow... That will be amazing but paltan bhi hogi we have to bear them....
areeee wahhhh🤣
Den ko reply mila voot baba ka🤣